HI ^^

Pages: 1
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Hi forum, Pashes here,

Most of you have probably already noticed me, but I figured I'd just drop by this thread to say 'hi, nice to meet you, I'm new here'. You'll probably see me in, around or lurking on the Mafia games. I'd also love help out a little with the actual RPG-making, so feel free to ask for anything in the ways of story, lyrics or concept art- I'll try my best.

See you around ^^
Welcome to RMN! I don't play the mafia games so I haven't seen you around yet, actually.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Hello Lune, nice to meet you c:

Kento, is that Riven in your Avatar, or am I just blind? Anyway, thanks for welcome and you're right, I haven't really posted outside of welp welp, I'm one of those forum members xD
Yeah, it's a Riven art done in FF7 Cloud style. A very interesting concept! (I didn't make it)
Welcome, new person.

Yeah, I don't usually play "The Mafia," but anybody who has a distinctive passion in creating some RPG's is fine by my books. :)
Pages: 1