RPG MAKER 2K3: MODERN TILESETS

Pages: 1
To get to the point for once, I switched the focus on the game from time limit to time travel. I'm trying to rival my father in this game creation, as I've always felt I was the better one, and all of a sudden he seems just great. Perfect I guess(if it weren't for his mapping, and extreme need to make the player fight. Then again, I shouldn't be saying anything about his mapping). Now, he's actually been helping me, and telling me about his game. But we aren't rivaling on who makes the best game, it's just who is the better designer.
Now, back to tilesets, I have 3 points in time in this game. Past, which is during the creation of the world. Present, the medival/steam punk days of my game. And future, out modern day. Now past and present are down with the normal RTP, but future is a problem. I have no tileset to make a world map, towns, or even buildings, and trying to find some in the RTP style so it doesn't clash, is actually seeming quite difficult. So, I finally got my point across. No catch. Just help me in my search, and I will most likely put your name in the credits.
Btw, this one?

I made one better, by combining it with a couple others. But it's post-postmodern (i.e. slightly futuristic).

Here.

You can make everything from skyscrapers to piping systems to various console screens and generators.

Here's another merged one, this one at the turn of the century. Stupid wasteful people, finish the chipsets properly!

It has tents and trees and all kinds of signs and other stuff (the charas projects I had it from wasted space on flowers!) that you'd use for plot stuff.

Here's a few I had. Hope they help.
I had found tilesets for the Towns and normal houses, but the world maps may be an issue. Also, for the tilesets I found, I tried to find some that were as close, if not exactly, in the RTP style so that the characters would fit in. Understandably, sure, these characters are from their present, going into the future, but out of all seriousness guys, I want it to look good.
author=newguy99
Here's a few I had. Hope they help.

Thanks Newguy, but no thanks. :(
The first one has a problem with clash basically built into the tileset, and the rest would clash with the characters and event graphics I have.

author=bulmabriefs144
Btw, this one?

I made one better, by combining it with a couple others. But it's post-postmodern (i.e. slightly futuristic).

Here.

You can make everything from skyscrapers to piping systems to various console screens and generators.

Here's another merged one, this one at the turn of the century. Stupid wasteful people, finish the chipsets properly!

It has tents and trees and all kinds of signs and other stuff (the charas projects I had it from wasted space on flowers!) that you'd use for plot stuff.

For this one, I actually liked them. The first one(that you edited) has only one issue I could think about, that it doesn't fit in with the time period I'm going for. I guess it could be a tileset for the Tower of the Future. The second tileset seems to be for a Steampunk/1900s game, which also not only doesn't fit it with the time period, but instead of being the future, it could work very effectively as a "Present" town.

I have found RTP styled Insides and Towns, all I'm looking for now is a World Map in the RTP style, based off of our modern day.
Well, architecture hasn't changed much for the average person, so you could probably switch the upper layer from the 1900s (yea I got that sense too) to one of newguy's with modern devices (the one with the toilet and computer then add in some of the stuff like streetlights and mailboxes).
Pages: 1