WHAT HAPPENED TO PHYLOMORTIS?

Pages: first 12 next last
What ever happened happened to phylomortis.com?
I was wondering the same thing. I went there a month or so ago looking for... FF6 character sets I think and found it was gone. I guess RPG Advocate decided it wasn't worth paying to keep it up. It sucks, I had to go to charas for the graphics and that was like stabbing myself in the foot over and over again :(
I see. Trying to find something on Charas is such a bother.
But what became of his sequal, Phylomortis:Advant-Garde?
Owner flaked out and vanished from the face of the planet. Didn't pay his bills.

Last I knew, he was playing WoW.
author=Karsuman link=topic=1387.msg21171#msg21171 date=1214186071
Owner flaked out and vanished from the face of the planet. Didn't pay his bills.

Are you joking around? *I can't understand sarcasm on the internet.*
I am being totally serious.
WoW took my friend away from me too :\

WoW is really, really BAD for you.

Yeah, it was pretty pathetic hearing it. It was a pretty big waste too. On the good side, however...

http://necro.shardweb.net/
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1387.msg21181#msg21181 date=1214188017
Yeah, it was pretty pathetic hearing it. It was a pretty big waste too. On the good side, however...

Oh hell yes, thank you Feldschatch!
Yeah, apparently RPG Advocate got addicted to WoW and did like disappear off of the face of the world. Thankfully neo prime downloaded all of Advocate's resources, and I uploaded them to my webserver. If you know something's missing and have it, let me know, and I can add it up.
Oh thank god thanks for the link Feldschlact. VERY helpful. I also missed phylomortis, but I still have alot of their resources.

That's why i don't play WoW. I WANT TO LIVE!!
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1387.msg21181#msg21181 date=1214188017

OH GOD YES, HAVE MY BABIES.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Ive always asked people who played WoW "Is it true it sucks your sould and throws it into Oblivion.. Elder Scrolls?" and they always answer "I have no soul!" *Scary sound*

RIP Phylomortis.com ~ You were so organized :'(
I sometimes legitimately worry that Advo has died. :(
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
The files and everything for phylomortis.com still exist. It's just that his domain expired and we couldn't get a hold of him to renew it.
author=WIP link=topic=1387.msg21318#msg21318 date=1214247193
The files and everything for phylomortis.com still exist. It's just that his domain expired and we couldn't get a hold of him to renew it.
Who's we?
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Me, Holbert, and various other members.
most rpg maker sites are either dead or being upgraded. i hope phylomortis doesn't die. :O
I hate it too because I'm new to the rm scene. It so unfair. All the old rm designers got all the good resources, leaving us Novices with......charas to get ours.

Damn You!!!!!!!
Pages: first 12 next last