BROKEN SAYS ELLO!

Pages: 1
First of all, sorry I jumped into other topics before introducing myself. I don't think there's a legitimate reason to be afraid of me though. I'm harmless and I'm a pedestrian with no automobile to attempt vehicular manslaughter with!

So why am I here? Mainly because I want to share my games I make in rpgmaker vx ace with other creative people. As such, my "motivations" aren't going to stand out as being very original.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! (Awkward silence)
Why hello there, harmless person with a generic motivation! It's nice to meet you too! ^_^

Who's your profile pic? Somehow the art style reminds me of Evil Plan (the webcomic, that is - not what I'm planning).
author=Solarlune
Why hello there, harmless person with a generic motivation! It's nice to meet you too! ^_^

Who's your profile pic? Somehow the art style reminds me of Evil Plan (the webcomic, that is - not what I'm planning).

The portrait was done with a really cool Face-maker program I downloaded awhile ago. However, I had to add the red tint to the shades. lol. Also, the character shown is my moronic and aimless main protagonist! I like doing mean things to him!
Curious. So you enjoy torturing him, eh? I approve.
author=Solarlune
Curious. So you enjoy torturing him, eh? I approve.

As an amateur game maker it's my job to be a wrathful unforgiving god to my creations! My only fear is they'll make it into my dimension and eventually overthrow me! I should try really hard to turn them into insane drooling brain-dead vegetables before that comes to pass!
author=Solarlune
I called it! You're a sadist!

I am a sadist. But I'm also a sap for happy endings. As such my self inflicted dichotomy ensures I'll always be defeated by my own hand. It's kind of annoying!
Well, you know what they say: 'All's well that ends well.'
author=Solarlune
Well, you know what they say: 'All's well that ends well.'

Indeed! Can't argue with that.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
oh jegus dick
facemaker

the bane of all faces
author=Nightowl
oh jegus dick
facemaker

the bane of all faces

I didn't know Face-maker was "the bane of all faces". Could it be its' status as a super villain is greater than even my own?? Curses. Foiled again!
Nightowl is the local super genius around here, always ruining other people's schemes.

Oh, and then there's mawk...

author=BrokenH
I'm harmless and I'm a pedestrian with no automobile to attempt vehicular manslaughter with!

Oh my city would absolutely LOVE you. ^^

Welcome aboard, son.
author=Addit
Nightowl is the local super genius around here, always ruining other people's schemes.

Oh, and then there's mawk...

author=BrokenH
I'm harmless and I'm a pedestrian with no automobile to attempt vehicular manslaughter with!

Oh my city would absolutely LOVE you. ^^

Welcome aboard, son.

It's good to be here,dad! I think I'm getting hair on my chest! No,wait. That was just a random stray hair from somewhere else!

Joking aside,thanks for the friendly welcome!
author=BrokenH
author=Solarlune
I am a sadist. But I'm also a sap for happy endings. As such my self inflicted dichotomy ensures I'll always be defeated by my own hand. It's kind of annoying!

I've yet to welcome you, but this post made me want to give you an internet cookie. So, here ya go!

Welcome to RMN.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
author=Addit

MEDDLESOME MEDDLIN' MEDDLESOMELY
Sharing games is what we do best (which... if you think about it, makes us a pretty sad group if that is what we are best at.)

Welcome anyway!
author=Gourd_Clae
author=BrokenH
author=Solarlune
I've yet to welcome you, but this post made me want to give you an internet cookie. So, here ya go!

Welcome to RMN.

Can't argue with that! Cookies are sweet!

Kentona

Actually a hub for games you can't find in many other places is nifty and a few shades of spectacular!

Nightowl

Yes! Yes! (Maneuvers the cigar around in my mouth while adjusting my monocle!)
Pages: 1