RMN STEAM GROUP / VX ACE GIVEAWAY #4

Pages: first 12 next last
Clicky:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpgmakernetwork

Yeah, I went ahead and created a Steam group for those of you with Steam accounts who want to group with Steam accounts of others who are members of RMN. Got it? Good.

Also, friend me kentonagbone. My avatar there is Calvin & Hobbes done in an Adventure Time style.

(Also, I discovered today that there was an old group started by Feldschlatch IV from 2009, but it's been dead since 2011. I invited all 18 members as friends, so if you were one of those and you got a friend invite from kentonagbone, please accept!)

So yeah, join us on Steam because WHY NOT? WEB 2.0 INTERCONNECTEDNESS AHOY

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpgmakernetwork

UPDATE (aug 6th, 2013):

RPG Maker VX Ace is on sale.

UPDATE 2 (aug 6th, 2013):

I just bought 3 copies of it. I will be giving away one of them to a random member of the RMN Steam Group tomorrow morning.

IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF RPG MAKER VX ACE (via Steam) JOIN THE RMN STEAM GROUP TODAY
Nice. This reminds me, I still have a couple of games to play from the summer sale...
I be littlesatyr and joined~

...summer sale. I missed it thanks to no monies ;.;. BUT! Winter sale will be here soon enough and then! I. WILL. BUY. EVERYTHING!
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=kentona
I invited all 18 members as friends, so if you were one of those and you got a friend invite from kentonagbone, please accept!

Oh...

I was sitting there going "HOW DID HE FIND ME"

of course. I doubt it would be that hard to locate my Steam profile to begin with :p
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Sadly, my little netbook can't handle most Steam games. It can barely handle the Steam client by itself. So I'm out in terms of playing ... :( That said, I can share with the group any special Steam sales I find.
UPDATE:

RPG Maker VX Ace is on sale.

UPDATE 2:

I just bought 3 copies of it. I will be giving away one of them to a random member of the RMN Steam Group tomorrow morning.

IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF RPG MAKER VX ACE (via Steam) JOIN THE RMN STEAM GROUP TODAY
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Joined'ed

I'm ratty165 on Steam and I have a Sonic avatar. :D
a-hoot.
Well, I won't let an opportunity like this slip away :)
Take my name out of the draw, if it isn't already. I have more than enough copies of Ace (and yes, that means I already have a Steam one). Let someone who needs it win it instead. ^.^
well, if you win you can always accept it as a gift... to give away yourself.
Ah, okay, leave it in then. If I win it, it can go to the RMN coffers for an event prize or something. In lieu of donations. ^.^
Joined, and sent a FR.
friended you awhile ago and just joined the steam group.

am also bladezuez on steam.
Joined. I'm the one with the skull profile pic from the official game avatars.
The flaming rain has descended. Eheheheh.
Joined. I'm using an avatar of a sunglasses guy with green hat.

But probably won't be on often, since I probably waste my time with my 3DS instead...
OKAY! Giveaway #4 is happening now.

There are 46 entries in the raffle. Good luck and stay tuned!
Full list of entrants (based on Steam name):

giaks
Shinan
Knever
Meri
bladezuez
Falling Light
Happy
Irili
Legiathan
myotak_oke
Oblic008
Santa
Ya-moop
apeache
warprincenataku
a pleasant fellow
Cazwolf
Dixon Dewds
edchuy
Hedja
hkoz_3
HypnoNate
iddalai
KindCoffee
kris.lion
Libby
PepsiOtaku
PizzaTheFace
ratty165
Ryswick
scott.m.mcintosh
Strykerx88
Super High School Level Pixel!
TehGuy
The Uncanny Gamer
videowizard2002
UberMedic7
themrscourge
Hexatona
link_2112
triminer
Mr.Black
fluffpuffsterzz
bigbadke12gaming
gamer_11233
boomyville

(sorry Heini you were too late)

Raffle!

Congratulations warprincenataku! You won! I will be contacting you shortly on Steam about arranging the prize transfer.

Thanks everyone for joining! It was a great turnout! (and I still have 2 copies to give away)
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Congrats, WPN!

I noticed how Zack pulled the lever, a little bit too enthusiastically, breaking it in the process and hiding it under his clothes with his unseen right hand. After announcing the winner, he innocently walked away before the final screenshot.
Pages: first 12 next last