(VX/VX ACE) PACK OF TILESETS

Pages: 1
FBU's Pack of Tilesets (VX, Ace & 2k/3)

Hello. Here you can download all of my material for use in RMVX, RMVX Ace, RM2k and Rm2k3!

In this pack you can find:

For RMVX/RMVX Ace:
* A Green Sewer Set
* A Golden Cave Set
* Wintertime Tilesets
* New RTP Mountains
* An Ancient Forest Set
* A vast and complete Underwater Set
* More RTP-like Dungeon Sets
* More Caves & Dungeon Sets
* Elven Woods Sets
* Elven Temple Set
* Hawaiian Beach Set
* Royal Summer City Set
* RTP Edits & Recolors
* Skyrim Inspired Assets
* Forest Set
* Mountain Set

~~~

For RM2k/3:
* New RTP Mountains
* A Green RTP Dungeon
* A more icy RTP Dungeon
* A Village in the Mountains

~~~

! CREDITS INCLUDED IN EACH FOLDER !
! YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THESE SETS IN COMMERCIAL PROJECTS !

~~~

DOWNLOAD
Dude, are these taken from other people's threads and packed together as one group of graphics? If so, not on man. At least add links back to their respective threads so that people can check out the rest of their stuff.
author=Liberty
Dude, are these taken from other people's threads and packed together as one group of graphics? If so, not on man. At least add links back to their respective threads so that people can check out the rest of their stuff.
No, this was not taken from anyone. This is all the work I've done with editing/mixing/creating tilesets during 2012.

The credits must be given to rippers and the RPG Maker artists I mentioned because some objects in the two packs are the result of these artist's work mixed with RTP.
I see. Well, then! You do good work, my friend. I especially like that mountain forge (Skyrim inspired?) and the alchemy bits and pieces. They're really well done and even though they're quite different to the RTP, they'd still fit right in amongst it, which is no small feat.
I also really like those palm trees (they're just glorious!) and the longer/darker grass that fades into the normal long grass. They're small touches but they add a lot to the immersion.
^.^)b
author=Liberty
I see. Well, then! You do good work, my friend. I especially like that mountain forge (Skyrim inspired?) and the alchemy bits and pieces. They're really well done and even though they're quite different to the RTP, they'd still fit right in amongst it, which is no small feat.
I also really like those palm trees (they're just glorious!) and the longer/darker grass that fades into the normal long grass. They're small touches but they add a lot to the immersion.
^.^)b
Well, thanks for that! :) I must say I'm also a fan of your work! It's great to receive a compliment from you, Liberty! Keep up the good work, and good games!
have you considered also submitting to the site as a Resource...?
The only bad thing is that it has ripped graphics. Otherwise they're pretty cool. :<
author=kentona
have you considered also submitting to the site as a Resource...?
Hey Kentona! Yeah, sure, now I have good internet to upload this, I'll see to that.

author=Archeia_Nessiah
The only bad thing is that it has ripped graphics. Otherwise they're pretty cool. :<

Some are! The Underwater Pack is 99% rips. Just kidding, but yeah, a lot! The second package contains more original work and some RTP edits! Check it out. ;)
I actually downloaded them a while back! My only problem is that what if someone wanted to use them commercially and asks for your permission and they contain rips :<
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I actually downloaded them a while back! My only problem is that what if someone wanted to use them commercially and asks for your permission and they contain rips :<
I see. In this case, as you said, I will add a warning at the top of the topic! It's the least I can do to avoid this problem!
Got an alternative download link?
That file sharing site requires registration.
Yeah, sure!

First post updated with new link!
When you say we can't use this stuff in Commercial games, does that mean we can't sell any games with your tileset pack?

Sorry for the bump.
author=GamingMitchell03232013
When you say we can't use this stuff in Commercial games, does that mean we can't sell any games with your tileset pack?

Sorry for the bump.
That's what I'm saying
You've always had some awesome stuff! I echo the sentiment of doing more original stuff. Not so much because I'm against rips or edits of any sort (I still wish DQ sets were readily available for Ace like they were for 2K/3, after all), but because I think you have what it takes to do original work that can potentially be sold through stores both here and over at RMW.
Pages: 1