FINALLY ON THE INTERNETZ

Pages: 1
Heya everyone, I just registered to this forum, then immediately got redirected to some guy's post who said I should introduce myself, so here I am (apart form joking, that redirecting thing is a great idea, really).

I'm a 21 years old guy originally from Hungary, but I live in UK for a few months now. I've been working with RPG Maker almost since it was released, started with RPG Maker 2000 10 years ago. Although I never finished any games at all (except for my first game, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about it, I made it with completely leaving out any sort of switches - I didn't understand them.. ), I am now working on a project which could be my biggest throw of all time, that is, IF I finish it.

That's all about me, I guess, in my free time I'm playing computer games (obviously), doing some maker things (obviously), and also I'm doing Mountainbike Downhill (not so obviously).

Nice to meet you guys!
Zeero
Welcome to RMN, Zeero! It's always nice to have people who are more experienced with the makers here!
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Welcome to RMN, Zρ! Incomplete or cancelled games? Somehow sound familiar, which means you'll fit right in. Hopefully, you can break that streak and finish what you have in mind.
Sweet! A Hungarian downhill mountain biker...

-- You gotta teach me to ride, bro!

...Oh, and welcome to RPGMaker Network yada, yada, yada -- make games and some stuff.
Well hey there! So you're (kinda) a veteran? Welcome, be productive, enjoy your stay!
Kind of. While I checked out these XP and VX stuffs, I didn't like them, mainly because of the open source. I just hate the idea that if I create something, someone can just steal it with ctrl C, and then claim it for themselves. Maybe it's not that easy, and probably I'm just being too paranoid and sceptical, but if I work tons of hours with something, I don't want someone to claim it's theirs.

So I'm like those old hags, who are complaining about the 21th century, and can never accept the changes, and always recalling the good old' 80s.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Why does this status make me think Super Mario Bros 3?

Oh no! The King has been transformed! Please, get the Magic Wand so we can get him back!

*Edit: By the way, welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Hey, someone new here. Can't think of anything else to say. Gonna end it here. Right now.
Where I live, we don't have hills. Welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1