HAMMERWATCH STEAM GIVEAWAY! DEADLINE IS THOR'S DAY

Pages: first 12 next last
Do you want HammerWatch? Are you my friend? Friend me here on Steam, join our RMN Steam group, add HammerWatch to your wishlist, and on Thor's Day I will run a raffle for friends of mine on Steam whom have HammerWatch on their wishlist. The winners will receive a gift of HammerWatch!

I purchased the 4-pack giftset, so I now have 3 copies of the game to give away.

The Summer of Giveaways continues here at RMN!

Deadline is at noon on Thursday, August 15th, 2013.
I never heard of that game. I want it.

If I lose I'll probably end up buying it.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
A Steam game that my computer can actually handle? And just got added yesterday. I've added it to my wishlist.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You are kentonagbone, yes? :)

...I know you are, I found you instantly, I'm just pointing it out for anyone who's confused since there are a dozen other kentonas. (kentonae? not sure how to pluralize you? antenna is pluralized like antennae so I'm going with that)

This game looks pretty cool, and playing pixel games on Steam makes me feel like I might have a possible future as an indie game designer.
Did the link I provide in the OP to my profile on Steam not work?
That game looks neat and fun like Gauntlet.
No, the link doesn't work for me, Kentona.

Regardless, I've added this to my wishlist - it DOES look cool!
oh i saw this on steam and it reminded me of an rpgmaker game. now i see it at rmn!

PS. was it made with rpg maker?
Oh friends! Free games! (maybe)
My steam name is go!go!7188 so when you get a friend request you don't think I'm same strange stalker or something.
steam name is jomarcenter. love something for free.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I have to buy things to have friends?
Guess I'll be lonely.
money buys happiness
Happy
Devil's in the details
Looks fun! Done, done, done.

You're giving away a lot of stuff.
author=kentona
money buys happiness

10 mins to go... Last call.

I bet he is!

jeezuz will he win everything???

You can now go execute your plan to unfriend me and ignore me on Steam now that you haven't won.

And so concludes the latest giveaway! Next up is the first Alcarys Complex giveaway (tomorrow) and after that I still have another copy of Alcarys Complex and another copy of RPG Maker VX Ace to giveaway. Stay tuned!
Congrats to the winners!

Damnit. Now I gotta go buy the game myself.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hey Kenton, how many extra steam friends do you have now?
author=Hexatona
Hey Kenton, how many extra steam friends do you have now?
I have about 65 extra friends now, for a total of 71.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I have... 3 steam friends. Since i never play multiplayer games, i never really had any reason to friend anyone.
Pages: first 12 next last