ROMANCIG WALKER HELP

Pages: 1
Okay I been looking all over the internet for a walktrough...but no luck...The "official site" for the game doesnt have anything either(instead it has a walktrough on how to play Lineage II illegally wtf?)
This forum is my last hope...

Anyways If anyone out there knows the answer for this...

I just gave my last Victory Points to the VicMart and he tells me to look for a girl? Where can I find this girl? I heard you find her in the Astral Realm but Im already in the 3rd boss and I still havent seen her(and there us a glitch in the third boos even if you dont have her in the party but you check her grave she will speak)
Well, i've never played this game so i wouldn't know but couldn't you just open up the game through the maker and check where the girl is on there?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
The guy that made this is called "Flare." You should try to get a hold of him. I've never played the game myself, so I can't help you anymore beyond that.
author=demondestiny link=topic=1400.msg21637#msg21637 date=1214373977
Well, i've never played this game so i wouldn't know but couldn't you just open up the game through the maker and check where the girl is on there?

If that was the case do you think I would have posted here? Anyways thank you for trying...
She should be in the Astral Realm right when you get through that maze area with the galaxy background... That is a glitch.

Let me load up my game when I get my external all hooked up and I'll get back to you about it. I know I have a save near where you get her.
Well since your going to load your game again..can you tell me how to beat the Death Lord? I mean its a 1v1 fight but there is no way to win! Am I missing an item or something or was I supposed to grind to lvl 99? But even if I had lvl 99 that guy has an attack that dmgs u plus defuffs u...

Oh geez, I'm going to have to play through it again? Well, I've been planning to do that anyways; it would be a fun one to LP. I'll be getting my external hooked up tomorrow. There were some things I forgot to do today that I need to finish before such light-hearted things as that.
Pages: 1