EXTRA-LIFE 2013: PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR CHARITY!

Welp welp! The event is less than two weeks away, so I felt it was time to resurrect the thread. The past two months have flown by! A few weeks ago, I tested out my twitch.tv channel during my staycation, mainly playing Generica: TNG, Phantom Legacy, and several hours of gam mak. The stream worked great, and I wanted to thank those of you who joined to watch during that time. I'll probably be using it from time to time outside of this event.

At any rate, the biggest news is that I created a Play List based on the games suggested, as well as stuff in my subscription list that had an available download. Without further adieu, here it is:

My Extra-Life 2013 Playlist

Also, there's a couple I couldn't add since they didn't have gamepages: Exit Fate, Last Scenario & Lightprism.

It's going to be a fun event! I've got a few friends who are stopping by for additional commentary, and I'm thinking about doing some STEAM GIVEAWAYS. Stay tuned for more info!

Extra life is here in exactly one week :D
likely games:

Phantom Legacy
Fey
Kinetic Cipher
Cyber Factor
Angel of Exodus
TTHW
Frozen World

HOLD IT!!

Demon Destiny 1~ The Warriors Of Legend
Lost Legacy: An Animania Story

for when i start drinking

donators can request what game I'll play, likely in between. Though I really don't expect many people. http://www.twitch.tv/crowned_darius Nov 2 8:00 am ADT
It's Tomorrow!!!

As a friendly reminder, I will be starting at 8:00am EST on the dot. My friend and I should have a ventrillo server going, so I'll probably post that info so peeps can join and talk smack. If you haven't seen this thread yet, check out the OP for more info, etc.

Watch here:
http://www.twitch.tv/pepsiotaku

Donate here: (if you can)
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=51740

Check out my playlist here:
http://rpgmaker.net/users/PepsiOtaku/playlists/39872/

Feel free to suggest RM games for me to try throughout the day.
I had a heart attack when I saw my game in that playlist :/

Thank goodness I updated it recently to correct some bugs!

Although, Doggie Dayz would probably be more interesting to watch.

I don't think A Wizard's Quest is quite at that level yet. Your choice on which to play, though.
I seem to recall you suggesting them. :)

author=Arandomgamemaker
Both of my games are only about an hour long, so that's perfect!

Take your pick from either A Wizard's Quest or Doggie Dayz.

I already tried Doggie Dayz a while back when you suggested it on irc, so A Wizard's Quest it is!
Much love to everyone involved! Just don't push yourselves to the point of starvation,dehydration,and over exhaustion,okay? lol.
I survived!

Unfortunately, I could only make it to 22 hours & 12 minutes instead of the full 25 hours. Lame, I know... but I could no longer control a character around a map (much less battling) without dozing off, so it had to end.

HUGE THANKS to everyone who joined and stuck around for so long - UPRC, GRS, Nessiah, arandomgamemaker, LordBlueRouge, and a couple others I either can't remember or didn't catch their RMN names.

Also, thank you to everyone who donated!! Team RMN raised a whopping $595$695 which is awesome for our first year doing this! Hopefully we can raise more next year!

I also want to thank the people who made the games that I played (whether they see this or not). You guys all rock, and I will hopefully get to play them more/finish/review them in time.

A Wizard's Quest (Arandomgamemaker)
Aegrimonde (synbi)
Don's Adventure (Don Miguel)
Enelysion Halcyon Days (yuna21)
Forever's End (NicoB)
Generica - The Next Generation (kentona)
Ill Will (LouisCyphre)
In Praise of Peace (Craze)
Last Scenario & Exit Fate (SCF-Origami)
Legend of Denadel (Deckiller)
Lightprism (Par & Johan Samuelson)
Marvel Brothel (calunio) ... yeah. This happened.
Monstrous Wars (King of Games)
Necropolis (Jude)
Oathguard (mellytan)
Omega Cerberus (Sill Valt-Creation)
Phantom Legacy Redux (Nightblade)
Raciela (Ultima187)
Sacred Earth - Memory (Skie Fortress)
Tale of Exile Act I (Lastturn)
The Way, Episode 1 (LunCasari)
Valkyrie Stories - Escallion Rising (hanzokimura)
Blackmoon Prophecy (UPRC)

And a special thanks for AlucardX for making the greatest character name ever in an RPG...

Major Kellogg (from Dragonlands)

This amused me to no end at 2-3am.

I'll probably be streaming some gam mak today if anyone wants to pop in again and say hi!

Due to life stuff I could not actually make the stream. And it's actually my fault due to bad management.

But grats on the money raised.
Great job, PepsiOtaku, you deserve some extra sleep-in time for all that hard work. ^^
Great job guys! I mean, 60% of 1000$ is still a valiant effort especially with just us 2-3 people!
Wow, I totally missed this. But nevertheless, good job you all. I may not have seen it, but I applaud your efforts all the same.
author=Skie Fortress
Wow, I totally missed this. But nevertheless, good job you all. I may not have seen it, but I applaud your efforts all the same.

Indeed!!!
It was a lot of fun. Thanks for playing my game!
There ya go, only $30 from your $500 goal now.
author=Jpratt
There ya go, only $30 from your $500 goal now.

Holy crap!!!! Thank you!!