ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMIC REVIEWS?

Pages: 1
I've just started a blog based on reviewing some trade paperbacks that I own. And yeah, I'm kinda trying to plug it. I'd like to get some feedback from anyone interested. Please check it out at:

http://awesomnistic.blogspot.com.au/

Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks.
sorry, wrong forum. I'll put it elsewhere
Creative corner seems to be the best place to put this. I'll ask - can you post up some of your stuff here so that others are more willing to click your link? It'll probably help a lot.

Just edit your first post if you do, though. ^.^
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Dammit, I was hoping you were reviewing games, and formatting the reviews as comic strips. That would be so amazing.

Your writing is good, but doesn't read like a review, somehow. It reads like... something else. A book report, maybe? There's a lot of analysis of things that don't make sense to people who haven't already read whatever you're talking about, and a lot of references to artists, events, or other works that only existing fans would understand. I probably wouldn't describe your reviews as "a way for new readers to get their feet wet" if you're talking about crap like New 52 and the history of Nightwing and the choice of supplemental comics with side-storylines linked to specific other comics like I should know or care what those are. I mean, I don't know who Nightwing is except that I'm 80% sure he's a superhero who used to be Robin: your review of Nightwing Vol. 1 means nothing to me and tells me nothing I want to know.
author=LockeZ
Dammit, I was hoping you were reviewing games, and formatting the reviews as comic strips. That would be so amazing.

That's what I thought, too. Remember those old Nestor comics in old issues of Nintendo Power? That would be awesome to revive.
Pages: 1