GREETINGS, TO ALL

Pages: 1
Well, greetings to all. My name is Jakk Dion, as you probably can tell, it really isn't, but it is the name I go by. "Quick" history of my gaming and game designing.

I've been playing games since I was about 3 years old. My first game I ever played was Kings Quest on the old 80's Apple II computer. Since then, I've been completely hooked on all games. And I literally do love all genre's of video games, except sports games, unless of course, you include Tony Hawks as sports, which I really don't.

I've been extremely interested in making a video game of my own since I was at least ten, but never had to means to do so, until about three years ago. That was when I first tried making my own game on 001 Game Creator and it was alright, but my friend told me about RPG Maker VX Ace and the rest is history. I've started on about 15 games. I know what you're thinking, "Great! Another one of those people!"

Seriously, I have A.D.D and I truly can't focus on one game, let alone one task for more than half an hour; I get bored of making one game and start working on another game idea. The key is, though, I actually work on all my games still, except my Pokemon RPG idea I had. I believe that all games have potential, if enough hard work is given to them. So games that seem similar, I'll just simply combine together, which makes an ultimate and usually more awesome game.

So, I have about 3 years experience working on video games, 18 years experience on storywriting, 14 years experience on music (the last 2 years were spent learning the Electronica field of music), half a year experience with scripting/programming and no experience in art. I'm serious, my art sucks. I can only draw aliens, but as one of my best friends so kindly pointed out to me. "Well, they're aliens. Anybody can draw an alien cause nobody knows what they look like."

Well, that's about all I can think of for now, took me almost a year to finally post my introduction, but better late than never I suppose.

Good day to you all! :D
Great! Another one of those people! Welcome to RMN!
Thank you, I'm glad to finally be fully apart of RMN.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Another old schooler! I'm also art challenged ... Not finishing games. You'll fit right in @ RMN. Welcome!
Thanks! I have a feeling you are correct about the "fitting right in at RMN" :D
Greetings to you too. Have fun working on your games! ^_^
Pages: 1