LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON GAME TESTING / PROOFREADING.

Pages: 1
Hello! I am looking for one or 2 people who could test and proofread short Japanese horror sort of game which I localized to English, as a volunteer. Game has 3 bad-endings, 1 common and 1 true-ending, play time ranges from 1 to 2 hours.

Here is the sample of this game (Game is in Japanese.) Game itself is not that hard.

I needed to re-name all the mp3 and graphic files to English so there would be no "missing file" errors. Sine my PC system is based in Japanese, I would like to make sure the game works fine on preferably English system PC.

Dialogues are rather short so I would like to make sure they are correct in grammar, no misspelling or if they all flow smoothly.

It's really cool game and I'm going to release it once testings are all done! You can get to play this game before the release.

If you are interested or would like to help me out, please feel free to let me know.

P.S. Native English speaker only please.
Thank you so much!
I'd be happy to help you.
I'm a native English speaker who knows Japanese, and although I live in Japan I bought my laptop in the UK. PM me to let me know what you want and where to download the game.
author=papasan96
I'd be happy to help you.
I'm a native English speaker who knows Japanese, and although I live in Japan I bought my laptop in the UK. PM me to let me know what you want and where to download the game.

papasan96, thank you so much for the offer!
The game might be bit heavy for the laptop, would that be a problem for you? if not, I will send you the download link. Thank you so much! :)
My laptop's pretty powerful ^_^ It should be ok! Go ahead and send me the link.
author=papasan96
My laptop's pretty powerful ^_^ It should be ok! Go ahead and send me the link.

Great, thank you. I just sent you the link :)
Sorry for the double post. I needed to add some additional info.

I'm still looking for couple of people who could test the game for me.
You do not need to understand Japanese at all.
The game is made using RPG Maker VX Ace and RTP is not included.

Thank you so much.
It's nice to see a fellow Japanese-to-English translator here. I'm one too ^^ (Check out my game too whenever you're free.)

And since papasan96 has offered his services, I'll let him have the honors to help you on that. But I can offer my help to test your game.

EDIT: And I just notice you're Japanese. Well, I'm not Japanese, so maybe I can improve my Japanese language by learning from you.
Hi there emlipswich, nice to meet you too. :)

Thank you for the comment. papasan96 has helped me in great deal indeed and I can't thank him enough...

I wonder, is your PC set to English? I would like you to see if the game starts and play without any "missing file" errors...
You don't need to play whole game. If this is something you could do, would you let me know? I really appreciate it!

P.S. Since (I think) you like Japanese indie games, you might enjoy this game. haha.

author=eplipswich
It's nice to see a fellow Japanese-to-English translator here. I'm one too ^^ (Check out my game too whenever you're free.)

And since papasan96 has offered his services, I'll let him have the honors to help you on that. But I can offer my help to test your game.

EDIT: And I just notice you're Japanese. Well, I'm not Japanese, so maybe I can improve my Japanese language by learning from you.
Yes, my PC is in English. I can try the game, no problem :)
Pages: 1