*PEAKS AROUND THE CORNER* HI...

Pages: 1
I must declare, I think I signed up soo long ago now, but never really introduced myself properly or become very active :x Truth be told this site was one that is so different from VXAN and RMW I was slightly scared to start posting :x
Anyway, abit about me.

Some will know me from RPG Maker VX Ace.net which is primarily where I'm active (due to modding and also running the ReStaff).

I have been working with RPG Maker since XP, and took part in last years Halloween competition... Learnt quite abit in that short space and time of a week :x

I am first and foremost, a musician, and have recently had my first resource pack sold on RMW, which was a pretty cool achievement, I also am available to hire for music commissions, and will eventually get around to writing up a thread regarding it! :)

Hope to speak to you all around soon ^_^
I recognized the username. Welcome (back?) Jonnie!
author=kentona
I recognized the username. Welcome (back?) Jonnie!

Yeah, i used to be here a bit more.
also because I recently joined the RM Group and you and I are friends on Steam ^_^ That also might be why you recognize the username :D
I like music.

And welcome back, Jonnie91. Hopefully you’ll stay around more often than before.
Do you also work for free? *jk*
welcome :)
author=DR1988
Do you also work for free? *jk*
welcome :)

I actually do have a selection of musical resources that ARE free to use :) which you can find on my website (which is linked in my profile :D)
Pages: 1