NESSY LET'S PLAY!

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello everyone! Because of the upcoming Extra Life 2013 and I participated without taking into account that my family might have plans, I would like to take 3 days to Livestream/Twitch TV your RM games. I also accept non-RM games if for some reason, you guys want that.

This is my YT Channel: www.youtube.com/user/Ynlraey
This is where I will Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/archeia/

• This thread will be used to post my Let's Try and Let's Play videos, in addition to taking requests and suggestions.
  • If you want to extensive updates or just want to show your support, this is my youtube channel.
  • After the Live Stream, I will upload them in my youtube channel!

What's the difference between Let's Try and Let's Play?

Let's Try: A video playthrough of a demo/incomplete game with commentary and criticisms. This is to help developers improve their game by explaining what works well and what needs improvement. Includes friendly criticism as well as my own commentary. This is mainly for demos.
Let's Play: A video playthrough of a complete game with mainly commentary, just a casual play. This is mainly for full games.

Just a little note, I am actually a person of few words, but I will do my absolute best to talk a lot. There might be times that I *might* complain all of a sudden. Please forgive me for that!

Small Rules
  • I have the right to not finish the games. If it just so happens there's a bug crashing or I get too frustrated. I think it happens to most of us.
  • I won't accept fangames unless they have a sense of quality. I really don't want to play DBZ and FF mashup for example...
  • I prefer to play games that don't already have an LP or LT for the version released. I want to give games that haven't received video feedback priority. However, should you have a newer version (i.e. new content, not just bug fixes) that hasn't been LP/LTed, I might be willing to give it a go (or you are just really dying for me to play it for some reason).
  • I may have to stop taking requests if the To-Do List becomes too full or that I'm too busy.
  • If you guys want to, I can post my LT/LP on your game pages/forum threads. I might also leave feedback about the game after playing them.

When will you stream?
I will be streaming at 5:00 PM, GMT+8 from October 26~28 (or Oct. 25~27 in USA) until whenever the stream ends. I would like some time to download all the requests! (-^〇^-)

Let's Play:
Completed
- Azure Waves by Ocean's Dream (Requested by Moon)
- A Wizard's Quest (Requested by ARandomGameMaker)
- Tetris (Requested by Pepsi)

Cancelled
-The Wedding by Unfurl (Requested by Gourd)
- Final Fantasy Echoes of the Past (Requested by Pepsi)
- Generica: The Next Generation (Requested by Moon)

In-Progress:
- Demon Tutor by Kory Toombs
- The First Rebellion by Solomon
- A Girl and Her Familiar by Choco-Elliot Wyvern
- Illusions of Loyalty by Aegix Drakan

Thanks everyone!
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Two questions, Nessy:

- Your YT channel?
- How does one go about watching your Livestream?

Anyway, good luck ... Hopefully I'll be able to do this myself next year.
Hm the links aren't so obvious in the post because of link colors ;~;
This is my YT Channel: www.youtube.com/user/Ynlraey
This is where I will Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/archeia/
author=Archeia_Nessiah
When will you stream?
I will be streaming at 5:00 PM, GMT+8 from October 26~28 (or Oct. 25~27 in USA) until whenever the stream ends. I would like some time to download all the requests! (-^〇^-)!

GMT +8? Isn't that Singapore/Malaysia time? That means you're live now!
Thank you to everyone who watched my Livestream! I'll see you guys again later (at least on my time) for a second stream. Thanks everyone <3
edchuy
Sorry to ask that something that might sound otherwise obvious, but will you be starting the stream the next two days @ the same time?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You can do a video for my game if you like:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5633/
author=edchuy
Sorry to ask that something that might sound otherwise obvious, but will you be starting the stream the next two days @ the same time?

Hello and yes! I'll be livestreaming again in 2 hrs!
Can I request my game here?

It's a short RPG that's about 3-6 hours long total. Can be quite hard if you're on the hardest mode, or you can't figure out how to beat the bosses.
(unless you're seriously seriously hardcore, don't take Mode. You will get pissed off)

Then again, you're one of the people who made Subterranean Starfield so I think you'll be fine no matter what you play on.

(BTW, it's been updated extensively since the Cook off Contest. No more random encounters and stuff)
I don't know if you take requests or not, and I'm not even sure if my game would qualify as something you wouldn't want to play, but if you'd like to give mine a shot...

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3758/

There IS a current LP (very rarely updated though) that's going on, but the game has been updated and changed so much over the past couple years since the guy started his LP that I think another one would be nice to show things off, if you choose to play this. Some notes if you are curious:

*The game is split into 2 separate music packs. If you don't want 500 GB worth of music, just go with the Vanilla Music Pack. Yes, there's that much music. No, it won't be cut down really much more. That's why there's 2 music pack versions.
*The game is only 50% done, but runs upwards to 30-40 hours (to the end of the current beta. There is more afterwards, but not much more).
*While the name would lead you to believe it's a crossover type game, it is in fact NOT a true crossover type game. It borrows a lot of assets and elements from one series into this game.

So yeah, if you're willing to take up a long game that's *relatively* bug free (hey, I can't catch every single bug myself, and I've done a lot of bug fixes over the past few months, so hopefully nothing gamebreaking happens...), could give that a shot if you want~ Could always use lots of criticisms and feedbacks and whatnot. ^^;;
edchuy
author=Xenomic
If you don't want 500 GMB worth of music, just go with the Vanilla Music Pack.
Hiya everyone! I won't be able to stream today (too tired and lack of sleep ;w; ) but I will again tomorrow. As for the games!

@kory_toombs I played your game! I was ALMOST done but I hit a part where a stream of mine disconnected and well, I reached a part of your game that was so frustrating. I'd be splicing up the video so you can see it soon! Just that they're so big right now that Camtasia is crashing.

@Aegis_Drakan, sure! I already downloaded the game and will stream tomorrow.

@Xenomic, I have nothing against Touhou or your game. If you asked me when I still was in the Touhou craze, I'd play it in a heartbeat. But now I just don't want to go anything NEAR Touhou due to past experiences and frustrations.
@edchuy: Thank you for correcting me on that lol. I don't know how I let that slip past. x_x;;

@Archeia: Understandable. Probably played some of the more difficult games I'm pretty sure (that, or it's either specific people in or out of fandom. It's always those people).
Do you end up putting these up on youtube when you're done with them?
I'm loving Archeia's LPs. They are extremely educational and I have fun praising/critiquing certain aspects of games with other developers and players.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Aegix_Drakan

I was assuming that he would submit them as Media for our game page?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kory_toombs
author=Aegix_Drakan

I was assuming that she would submit them as Media for our game page?

Fix in bold.

Do I dare ask for something? No. Not going to go there.
Ignore this, can't read
Pages: first 12 next last