17%
These are (not) Final Fantasy games.
5%
Chic Flicks
7%
Fan Games
5%

Pages: first 12 next last
I whittled down my picks to 13 (so a few more than the 8 I promised). Vote for your favorite or the best one in your opinion. Voting ends Friday at noon Saskatchewan time (UTC -6).

$Profit Motive$
Inspired by the games of yesterday! Pledge an extra $15 and you'll get free DLC!

Mario and More Mario
Collection of all the Collab Mario Games on RMN so far

The Best of the Classics
Games that you should play at least once. Not all the same genre, but worth checking out as the best of Yesteryear's games. Those classics which inspired, delighted or inflamed our desire to create.

Quirky Creations
Odd games in all shapes and sizes. These are interesting bites of code and eventing, each quirky and interesting in some way. Not your typical RPG fare.

A Haunting Experience
Bewitching, disturbing, terrifying... these cleverly-crafted games are sure to get under your skin.

Games that make me squee
Games that hit my favorite themes!

Japanese School YAY
Japan school where there such thing as pervert, Idiots, Cute girls, Crazy teacher, Drama, Etc. Anything can happen.

So Kawaii~<3
Puppies, bunnies, lions oh my! If there are cute critters in it, I've probably played it! Here are some of my favorites.

Not Grandma's Olde Chess
This Selection of Games Have Tactical and/or Strategical Elements In Their Gameplay Regardless of Game Genre

Misao-Stealing Princes
Games that have won 5 misaos or more since 2006.

These are (not) Final Fantasy games.
These games are (not) Final Fantasy.

Chic Flicks
Yes, Girls CAN Make Video Games – And Here’s A Bunch Of 'Em

Fan Games
(Almost) Better Than The Original Source Material

(My own that are not eligible for voting, but I thought were kind of cool nonetheless so I'd thought I'd mention them here:
Arcade Heroes
Retro arcade styled games

Gone Viral
These games have gone viral on the greater world wide web-o-sphere)
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
I would have voted for Arcade Heroes had it been eligible. That probably gives away which playlist I actually did vote for ...

Anyway, I definitely like the idea of creating playlists. Hopefully, a way to share those will be implemented someday or maybe somebody's playlist could be featured on RMN's main page, say, each month.
Fan Games because they are pretty fun+only played game fan games,and i new in this site.
Gotta go with the Misao-Stealing Princes

…which I hope to become one someday. *sniff*
The quirky playlist is cool, I gave that a vote!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
"Japanese School YAY!" because Matsumori Days. Though, I totally get behind "Quirky Creations"!
I just want to win 25$ worth of game. Please vote for "Japanese School YAY!".
I can Beg for it.

And I also try to Add new games to the list.
about 2.5 hours left to vote!!
C'mon last minute surge for Not Granny's Olde Chess! You can do it!

well poop there was a tie. I didn't account for that. oh well!

Liberty and thatbennyguy, you each won $25 worth of Steam purchases! Friend me on Steam (if you haven't already) and get in contact with me to let me know what you want! (Make sure it adds up to approximately $25. If you go a dollar or so over that's okay too)

Congratulations to everyone who participated!
author=kentona

Liberty and thatbennyguy, you each won $25 worth of Steam purchases! Friend me on Steam (if you haven't already) and get in contact with me to let me know what you want! (Make sure it adds up to approximately $25. If you go a dollar or so over that's okay too)

Well with the total of only few people vote for first place most voted playlist there is really a large chance for a tie. and also second place is also a tie between The best of the classic and Japanese School YAY. So we got double tie.
I’m happy with the results. Congrats, Liberty & thatbennyguy! Don't spend it all in one place. :)
author=jomarcenter
author=kentona

Well with the total of only few people vote for first place most voted playlist there is really a large chance for a tie. and also second place is also a tie between The best of the classic and Japanese School YAY. So we got double tie.
I was expecting far more votes.
author=kentona
I was expecting far more votes.

You know, I've been wondering how many members are actually active on the forums. Is it possible to keep track of this?

EDIT: I know you can see how many posts people made during a given time frame but what about forum posts only?
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
Congrats, Libby and TBG! I enjoyed making playlists and do hope to check out what others continue to come up with ...
Oh, wow, did not expect that! XD Congrats to you too, benny!
Thanks guys - for voting and the congrats. ^.^

Yeah, expected a lot more votes than were received.
Yeah, I didn't expect to (joint) win at all. Thanks kentona, and congratulations Liberty.
And I have plans on what to do with that 25$. Well try again next time.
Pages: first 12 next last