"THIS ABOVE ALL; TO THINE OWN GAME BE TRUE." ~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

"The Rumors of my game's Cancellation, Were Greatly Exaggerated"~Mark Twain
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
"I am ready to meet my RPG Maker. Whether my RPG Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
~Winston Churchill
"Should you stare long enough into a game, the game stares back unto you." ~F.Neitchsze

"I would rather play a meaningless level, than make a meaningless game." ~C.Aquino

"I'm going to make my own game; with blackjacks, and hookers." ~i forgot, sorry.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are games and they need making.” - Albert Camus, probably
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Poor Game Design: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your programming. Join me and I will complete your scripting. We can fix this terrible design and bring order to RMN.

Luke: I'll never join you!

Vader: If you only knew the power of the RTP! Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your developer.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Vader: No! I am your developer.

Luke: No...No! That's not true. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true!

Luke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No...
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Unless wariness be used, as good almost kill a man as kill a good game; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good game, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
~John Milton
Never let the realism interfere with a good game mechanic - Mark Twain.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Games have no relation to morals. - Niccolo Machiavelli

“They’re both a bunch of losers! Rm2k and 2k3 will be there forever.”
~ Gary Lawless, Winnipeg Free Press
"Originality is nothing but judicious imitation. The most original gamedevs borrowed one from another." ~Voltaire

"Game Development consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought." ~Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of game developers." ~JFK
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"There's a gamer born every minute." --P. T. Barnum

"It's a far better gam I mak than I have ever made. It's a far better network I go to than I have ever gone." --Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

"It is better not to upload and be thought a lousy dev, than to submit your game and remove all doubt." --Mark Twain
"I have dozens of ideas for projects and I'll probably never get around to most of them" ~Beck

(this one is actually unchanged, but fit here as is)
"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually programmers. Every programmer on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding coding but you humans do not. You move to an RPG Maker and you script and script until every RTP asset is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another maker. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A gamer. Gamers are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." - Agent Smith
"Whatever game you are, be a good one." ~Abraham Lincoln

"Game isn't about finding yourself. Game is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
"Your game is the game that pierces the heavens!" - Kamina
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I do not like your game at all, but I'll defend to the death your right to make it.

Voltaire
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
"Only in our games are we free. The rest of the time we need wages to make games."

-Sir Terence David "Terry" Prachett
"Game design is something of a hobby of mine."
"I'd love to some see some of your games."
"It would be an honor to show you! But the problem is...
I use only the finest custom assets, which I insist on drawing or composing myself. Naturally, I script my own custom menu systems, and all of my maps incorporate appropriate tilesets arranged in perfect harmony.
But due to my relentless quest for video game perfection...I have yet to complete my first game." ~ Rowen Ilbert

Raise your hand if this is the story of your life...
"Papa don't preach,
I'm in trouble deep,
Papa don't preach,
for I picked up this devpack cheap,
and I made up my mind...I'm gonna gam mak this baby"
~Madonna