LOCKEZ DESIGNS A BOSS BATTLE FOR YOU

Pages: first prev 12345 last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
LL2, try asking in the help forum. It's not related to a boss and also I've never used RMMV.

Pianotm, there's theoretically no difference between the commands in a battle event vs. a common event, just in the page conditions. What's the script call you would use to summon an enemy in a battle event? I can probably help you modify it to work in a common event.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's not RMMV, it's VX Ace. I've asked at RMW, and at GubiD's redmine forum. I guess it wouldn't hurt asking here, except, this is a big modification to VX Ace. I haven't counted, but it's something like 30 scripts, and it has a plugin that changes your mapping system to a 3D mapping system. I haven't actually asked because I'm afraid I'll be giving some of our better scriptors a run for their money, and I want to see if I can get help from GubiD before I make this someone else's headache.

The full event command is:

@>Script: #scene = SceneManager.scene
#scene.set_character("enemy", 0, 0)
@>Comment: extra_enemies=[0,0]

Replace the 0s with the number of the enemy you want to add. It's strange. One thing I've noticed: The actual script call doesn't seem to work on it's own, but the comment does. To clarify. If I only use the script call, it won't spawn the enemies, but if I only use the comment, it will. Either way, it still won't do what I'm trying to get it to do.
Pages: first prev 12345 last