DARK ALICE FACE SETS REQUEST

Pages: 1
Hello friends, i wold like to request face sets for Dark Alice.
Here is a picture of the Dark Alice sprite and battler

I m using RPG Maker VX Ace and your help wold be appreciated.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A few questions.

What style of graphics are you looking for? Something that matches the RTP? The VX Ace face-maker? Something else? Personally speaking, I might be able to make something in this style, but if this isn't the kind of style you're looking for...

Do you want just one face, or would you want a range of emotions?
author=Marrend
A few questions.

What style of graphics are you looking for? Something that matches the RTP? The VX Ace face-maker? Something else? Personally speaking, I might be able to make something in this style, but if this isn't the kind of style you're looking for...

Do you want just one face, or would you want a range of emotions?

She is the young princes of the Onix Empire and one of the two protagonists so yea i wold like a face set with different emotions.

I wold prefer it that the face set matches the style of the battler, but if you are unable to do that i wold be fine wit the style of the sample you provided. Since i m not a artist i m unable to make this myself so i m grateful for your help.
Marrend
I've made this set of six faces. Use them if you wish.

*Edit: Credit to me isn't necessary. The original author of that particular graphic style is... I forget, but I should be able to look it up.
I made a sketch but idk when I'll finish it (prolly later in the month). Anyone is free to give it a go?
edit: I got ninja'd :u_
@Marrend thank you for your help, i will use it if Archeia is not able to finish hers since her sketch looks exactly like the battler.

@Archeia_Nessiah the sketch looks exactly like the battler, if you cold finish that i wold be grateful.
Well here you go.

It looks grate, thank you both for your grate work and i appreciate the help.
Marrend
Darigaaz, I never suspected Nessy would get involved. By all means, take her rendition while I just quietly delete my attempt from my locker!
Pages: 1