I'M BACK I GUESS??

Pages: first 12 next last
i used to be pretty active around here, but then life hit me like a tonne of bricks and i kinda... disappeared off the internet for a long while. i have been feeling great nostalgia for my gam mak days and now feel the desire to mak gam again, so i will probably be lurking around here and gradually becoming more active again!

anyways yeah yo i'm back; i return and plan on crushing even more dreams and dropping OTL bombs everywhere when i'm around
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Hi! I remember your avatar!
welcome back i suppose??
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
You left? Glad to have you back!
thanks, everyone! i'm glad to be back uwu/

author=kentona
welcome back i suppose??

thanks i think??
author=mawk
who are you what is this

a mistake and a mistake
oh, then you'll fit right in.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Didn't notice you were gone! Good to have you back none the less!

I remember your rmn music competition's volcano song entry which kicked ass. You should compose more!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My Magic: the Gathering background forced Riftsweeper into my head before Riftwalker.

*so bad at this game*

*Edit: By the way, welcome back!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Welcome back, but I'm not sure what this "life" thing is that you speak of..
@Happy: oh, golly, that's really sweet of you to say! ;w; thanks so much; I may very well compose more if I can! <3

author=Marrend
My Magic: the Gathering background forced Riftsweeper into my head before Riftwalker.

...that card description is so weirdly appropriate, too.

THANKS EVERYONE; I AM GLAD TO BE BACK <3
I have missed this, after all! ;v;
I think I was still an outcast the last time you were active.

And now I’m not and you are. (OH THE IRONY!)

Welcome back to Real Men Network! Watch out for cat and owl avatars wearing sunglasses.
WHATCHU SAYIN' PUNK I WILL PUNCH YOUR JEANS SO HARD IF YOU CALL ME AN OUTCAST oh wait

no wait yr right i am a hermit

ah-hahahahaahaha *gross sobbing*
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
finish your game, I know you were in the middle of one

Actually my RMXP game is under "active development" and I have only spent about five hours working on it since before you disappeared from RMN - that's like one hour per month - so... uh instead of being honest with myself about the state of my game I'm going to suggest that you really haven't left at all, that doesn't even count as a hiatus, and you should have no problem just continuing from where you were! That makes me feel better about myself.
everyone should make games more than they have been making games

it is the correct way to be
pfffft LockeZ i was just coming back to shit on rm2k3 and custom game systems, not actually make anything myself

who do you think i am, a SUCCESSFUL PERSON?

because i am not OTL
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=emmych
OTL

Phew! I was wondering when one of those was going to be dropped! There has been a peculiar lack of them in this thread.
Pages: first 12 next last