GET GAME MAKER STUDIO STANDARD FOR FREE

Pages: first 12 next last
Pasty has informed me via his gmRPG blog that you can upgrade your free Game Maker Studio install into Game Maker Studio Standard for free! This is $50 value for a solid game making engine.

Check out the blog here with all the details:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3578/blog/10890/

1. Download Game Maker Studio Free here.

2. UPGRADE TO GAME MAKER STUDIO STANDARD FOR FREE

and lastly,
3. SUBSCRIBE TO gmRPG HERE! It's a promising extension for Game Maker for developing RPGs!

I have no idea if this is limited time or not, so jump on this now.
Can you help me figure out how to creater a 5 star Rpg game
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Downloading. Maybe I'll learn how to use Game Maker one day, especially because I like side-scrolling platformers over RPGs.
author=Nicholasstrangelee
author=Clyve
Ratty524
author=mawk
author=Clyve

Holy shit this is actually a good question.
I’m curious about this. I would like to try and learn how to use Game Maker sometime in the future, so I’ll give this a download.

Slip me $100 into my paypal account and I’ll write ya a 5 star review, son. :D
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Thanks!

Define 5 star Rpg game.
author=iddalai
Thanks!

Define 5 star Rpg game.

As in a very expensive game? Or a same level of quality as falcom or Square Enix
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Addit

Slip me $100 into my paypal account and I’ll write ya a 5 star review, son. :D

*chuckles*

*Edit: I might give this engine a shot.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
God, I was waiting to get my GameMaker skills back on..

I wonder if I could get the Steam version to upgrade if I just use my activation code from the standalone one..
I tried 3 different emails. It says it sent me a key but it doesn't. Nothing in spam/trash folders. When I try to use the recover thing it also says it sends an email but doesn't, even when info@yoyogames is added to contacts.

The only emails I get from them are saying my email has already been registered...when obviously I just tried to register it for the first time.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
author=King of Games
I tried 3 different emails. It says it sent me a key but it doesn't. Nothing in spam/trash folders. When I try to use the recover thing it also says it sends an email but doesn't, even when info@yoyogames is added to contacts.

The only emails I get from them are saying my email has already been registered...when obviously I just tried to register it for the first time.

That's strange. I only did it once for a Gmail account and got the email there ...
author=King of Games

There's been a hiccup somewhere. Contact the helpdesk with the e-mail you used to register (the one that you actually want to use) and they should be able to get it sorted out for you.

author=TehGuy

I wonder if I could get the Steam version to upgrade if I just use my activation code from the standalone one..

It has been confirmed by Mike Dailly that this offer does not apply to Steam, only to the stand-alone version.
OK I got it. There was a crazy couple hour lag on the emails.
Oh, yeah, here's another thing that KoG just reminded me of.

Once, I was trying to get my license for Game Maker 7 Mac over Christmas/New Year's last year, so I filled out the e-mail thing and it took a week and a half to get to my inbox. The only conclusion I can come up with that makes sense is that the system they use that sends out licensing information is manually managed by the helpdesk for some reason. So, uh, look out for that. :/
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Pasty
author=TehGuy

It has been confirmed by Mike Dailly that this offer does not apply to Steam, only to the stand-alone version.

Got the same answer, too :I

Though, I decided to ask "What if I went and upgraded to the Master edition"
Well, if you do a paid upgrade outside of Steam, you'll get a Steam key for the version you upgraded to, so it's all kind of moot.

I don't recommend using GMS within Steam anyway, considering it gets updates late and it (naturally) isn't subject to YYG's licensing structure, which is more favorable than Valve's in that it gives you credit for purchase.
I got this and I have absolutely no idea where to start :D;;;
Ratty524
author=Archeia_Nessiah
I got this and I have absolutely no idea where to start :D;;;

Sounds like the first time I ever started up Game Maker.
Pages: first 12 next last