0%
The Victim
0%
Limbus
0%
Horde Of Undeath
0%

Pages: 1
Because I think the voting poll in the official voting page is inaccurate as some of the people are not informed that voting has started and only people who saw the voting tab which is very hard to see in the very large page does vote but since I want ACCURATE RESULT I started an unofficial voting poll until the problem is fixed.

as always vote for your favorite game.

Note: This is an unofficial poll and it only be use in accurate information gathering. No prize will be awarded.

Poll will be closed by Dec 14 Enough time for very accurate result.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I keep forgetting... which game is yours again?

Seriously, did this need to be done? You got an accurate result already; better luck next year.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Corfaisus
I keep forgetting... which game is yours again?

Seriously, did this need to be done? You got an accurate result already; better luck next year.

That would be Town of Illustive Series. Though, I kind of agree that this thread didn't really need to happen.
this thread doesn't really need to happen.
I know this thread was made in spite of the current poll but it's nice to see how it would have gone down had more people voted. So it's probably best to view this as an interesting poll more than anything else.

Suzy and freedom ftw.
I demand Town of illustive ep 1 win!
Anyway, there are probably better ways to vent your frustration about everyone not voting on you than making this thread.

I agree that the voting wasn't obvious that it was even there,
but I don't think this is going to do anything but leave a bad aftertaste.
This list is incomplete btw. Kin was removed from the contest and Lunacity wasn't submitted by accident but it's a legit entry for example.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=thatbennyguy
I know this thread was made in spite of the current poll but it's nice to see how it would have gone down had more people voted. So it's probably best to view this as an interesting poll more than anything else.

Suzy and freedom ftw.

I didn't even know event pages had a voting feature, so when the event was doing I was waiting for something...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I don't usually follow these sort of events....

Is it just me or does this poll manage to insult both the winner of the event and the RMN website?
Well it's not insulting the winner since I'm pretty sure SnowOwl is happy that he won the People's Choice category. It's just a poll to see how things might have gone if everyone had voted. I mean this topic was probably created out of spite, but it's still useful. I wanted to see what everyone thought of the games anyway, I thought that was mostly the point of the survey.
Well, least we all had a great time, no? =]

I'm just going to keep trying to build up a good fan base and continue to work on my horror games along with team abystree.. lol it's really funny seeing how people get shocked and all!

Cheers to everyone that participated! =D
Well this poll is really to see what happened if the whole or the majority of the active community had voted.
And the point of thus survey like thatbennyguy say to see what is the result if anyone know about it. like Suzy and freedom got one vote on the official voting page but here look 3 votes already.
And also in the front page I didn't see anything like the important section anything that voting has started and the current event section didn't say anything about voting only the event had ended and for some like me some of us possible ignore the prize section (since it the only section where there is indication of voting)and some didn't notice that there were voting page like Ratty542 said.
Only the review event is known at the time.
And I know that rust and blood should be a winner and I respected that.
Since I only join the contest in the first place to see if how many people like my game and to see If I really improved with the program.

Like I say I didn't open this poll out of frustration only to get information on what happened if anyone voted.

and Congratulation to SnowOwl for winning the people choice award I respected on what you won.
author=thatbennyguy
Suzy and freedom ftw.
Participating in creating a story for this contest was too much of a treat!
Pages: 1