AMY

Pages: 1
Hi, I'm Amy. You may remember me from such forums as HBGames and RPG Revolution. I am a master of the RPG Maker universe and my games and reputation precede me: they are so good that I do not need to post them, in fact, as you already have them on your hard drives. I'm pretty sure I'm the holder of 72 misaos and a whole collection of predated maker points that will shortly be added to my account. You don't need to respond to this introduction. In fact to do so would be an insult to somebody so prestigious, please, don't tarnish a perfect thread with your dross.

Salutations.

The CAPTCHA for this post was "AMY'S BRILLIANCE", that sums it up entirely. I hope you enjoy my stay.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Who are you? /trollbait
Just a wanderer who joined when she heard the author who made Chrono Alter and Prelude will be coming back.
you mean THE author of atelier chrono and breloom!?

girlish squeaaaaal
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=mawk
you mean THE author of atelier chrono and breloom!

Screw him, he is not Ken Sugimori!
Aren’t you a funny one.

Welcome to Real Men Network. I see you’ve already gotten accustomed to two of our finest members.

Keep on being hilarious and you’ll do just fine.

Also, since you have SO many Misaos - can I have one? Please? I'll trade you my Wisao for one. :D
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
I'll dare insult you to death, oh pretigious one! I'll believe the posthumorous makerscore accreditation when I see it happening. And not wanting to post your gams is so selfish of you. You don't want us to bow in your greatness ... And yeah, so far RMN's enjoying your stay.
Video games have ruined me.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, we are not supposed to bow in supplication to your greatness in our posts. Or post at all, for that matter. Good to know!
lol, now where did i keep that roll of red carpet.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
are you

THE Amy?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Quite possibly the best intro topic Ive seen on here.
the captcha for this post was 'hail gay satan' what do I do
Pages: 1