HEY COULD SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE SOME FACESETS?

Pages: 1
If anyone could help me with making charecter sprites for my game. I'll give you their descriptions soon.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I have to draw mine and scan them in. Mostly, I'm lifting them from others and altering them as I need for the most part. (My hardest one was for my main character, which is albino).
i can't draw for the life of me could you help me out with them
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
What engine do you use? 2003, 2000 XP, VX ace?
Also check out charas-project.net they have a faceset generator though it isn't that great.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You want some real advice? Before you go around asking for all of this help for a big project, try looking for resources. A lot of it is free to use and nobody's going to complain about it. There are resource threads that post face chips, charasets, chip sets, and everything else you'll need. At the least, you'll find faces and sprites that will fit much of what you're doing perfectly. Worse case scenario, you'll need to edit a few sprites, which is pathetically easy. They're only a few pixels.

Next bit of advice. Don't do that big project yet. Make a little game first. Sift through the tutorials in this site. Make a little game with as many mechanics as you can. Make it playable.

Then start thinking about a project. Most people here aren't going to just help. If you want, email me at pianotm26@yahoo.com. I'm on in the late evenings. Describe some of your characters to me. I might draw a few pictures, but where I can, I'll send you existing facechips that might fit what you're looking for.

I use 2003
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Facesets and character sprites?

Well, my locker contains all kinds of faces that I've used as avatars over the years (the newer "Okiku" ones are for a very specific gamepage), and I've got two sprites ("Masako_2K3" and "Oharu") in there as well.

Also, yeah, it would probably help to know which engine you intend to build with.
Well Basically I've been had RPGmaker 2003 and I need help ith making custom sprites because the sprite makers and face makers aren't working for me. Trust me I've been experimenting with them and the given materials in them are terrible. I need two important people a co-writer and a Artist if anyone of you can help me i'll Send you the charecter design written on Gmail.com. taskkiller15@gmail.com. Amd thank u for all the advice.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It might help if you were more forthcoming about your character designs than "send me an e-mail". Maybe that's just me?
I use FaceMaker for starters. Then I save it to the proper file format, which causes loss of color information, since I don't know what I'm doing. Then I fix the lost color in iDraw and edit the fine details while looking at pictures of real people on google images as guidelines. It has worked out fine for me.

Pages: 1