TESTERS

Pages: 1
Whenever I see a game I might want to play I look to see what stage its in and if they are looking for testers. Sometimes it isnt obvious and if you miss a post or two the chance might pass you by.

Anyway, what do you think about having on the main page and easy to see, a section labled TESTERS NEEDED or something similar? Creators could simply make it known they have a game ready to test.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
I was thinking of making a HELP WANTED/CLASSIFIEDS section on the dev portal, where people who want services could post requests (like testers needed, or musician needed or whatever), and also where people who are offering their talents could post. Because right now things seem to get buried quickly in the Help & Requests forum.
Until a better solution is implemented blogs filtered by request is probably the best way to find games/devs looking for testers: http://rpgmaker.net/blogs/request/
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
A 'help wanted' portal is a great idea in theory but I have misgivings. Specifically that it would get taken over by the "I need 3 scripters, 4 artists, 2 composers and a writer to make my game for me" posts.

I think we'd need to have some standards/guidelines that we enforce pretty strictly. Luckily, we already have an existing set of rules to work with.
Pages: 1