SUBMITED GAME STILL IN PENDING

Pages: 1
I submited a game called Ghost Lantern. It has been in pending for almost a week now. How long does this process take? Is their something I am missing?

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5844/

Nobody can view that link because it hasn't been accepted yet. If your game doesn't meet the requirement of game description length(maybe) and 3 screenshots (definately), then it won't show up for them to accept.

If you did everything right, it's Christmas/New Year's week, so people are busy and not around I guess. Like the person in charge of accepting games. It normally doesn't take that long.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Yeah, the holidays aren't helping things, to be sure. Though, having the minimum requirements that Link mentions is, well, minimum.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Our game submission manager, Deckiller, works retail, so yeah, the last few weeks have been extremely busy for him.

I just checked out your game profile and it's kind of hard to tell what's going on in the screenshots of your game. One of our rules is to make sure that screenshots demonstrate how you actually play the game. To make sure your game gets approved as quickly as possible I'd recommend adding some screenshots that give a clearer picture.
O.K that makes sense.
I have met the minimum requirements so I don't think that's the problem.
I added in some more screenshots that help explain the game.

Is that O.K or should I include more explanations in the screenshots?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Images have a description field, so that could be an option. Depending on the situation, it might be appropriate to mark objects on the image itself to point out specific things about it. Hopefully, in a way that does not disrupt what else the image is supposed to show.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Sorry folks, I've been beyond busy the last few days except for Christmas Day, which was family time, and the last 20 hours or so, which have been spent mostly sleeping and reading a few pages of Dune while eating dinner, XD. Will be going through the queue this weekend.
Thanks. Let me know if I have missed something.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
All set! Your game looks interesting and trippy! I pinned it to our front page.
Thanks for the great help (^_^).
Pages: 1