RMN PIXEL QUILT

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
How's this look for a template for the logo?

I got things as evenly spread as I could.

I now despise the letter m with every fiber of my being.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
So we're not checkering it, then?

It's awesome though, I can't wait to claim one of those spaces :)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, it seemed best to try to get an even(ish)* area for everyone instead of going with stray eensy bits.

* Seriously, m can go to hell.

ETA: I guess I can host the logo thing if nobody else is chomping at the bit. It's starting to feel like my baby. I even bought it some strained carrots and everything.
I'm totally down for this concept. I've been missing all the pixel quilt action.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Sounds good to me! Shall I host the calendar quilt then? I was thinking a big quilt of 16x12, where each 4x4 area is one month. Each individual month would be a lot smaller than the normal 5x5 quilts, making them easier to actually finish in one month.

Also, each 4x4 area would have the prerequisite to have the month´s name somewhere.
Sounds good to me, less work for me, yay. Not sure about doing both at the same time but maybe I'm wrong.
Sooz
author=Jeroen_Sol
Sounds good to me! Shall I host the calendar quilt then? I was thinking a big quilt of 16x12, where each 4x4 area is one month. Each individual month would be a lot smaller than the normal 5x5 quilts, making them easier to actually finish in one month.

Also, each 4x4 area would have the prerequisite to have the month´s name somewhere.

Go for it! :D
I don't know... it seems to be getting a little to quilty around here...not that that's bad or anything. I'm just saying we might end up killing the quilt thing for everyone.
Jeroen_Sol
author=MajoracanKing
I don't know... it seems to be getting a little to quilty around here...not that that's bad or anything. I'm just saying we might end up killing the quilt thing for everyone.

It's more that the calendar thing should be started relatively quickly if we want to ever finish it this year.
get them pinned on the CC forum - I guess that may help. Bother some admin foar it.

I'd say go ahead and host the RMN one Sooz, you earned that "privilege" (godspeed...)
Jeroen_Sol
I finished the template for the calendar.

Lining out those letters and filling them with purple and green was a royal pain... >.<
Jeroen_Sol
I know, it's kinda overwhelming... That's 192 squares.

It could have been 365 or 300 squares, if we went with a square every day or 12 5x5 quilts.
Jeroen... that is beautiful :')
Sooz
Might be good to snip the months into individual squares (with borders showing the surrounding months) to make it a little easier to take in!
Jeroen_Sol
author=Sooz
Might be good to snip the months into individual squares (with borders showing the surrounding months) to make it a little easier to take in!

If you look closely, there's already a border around the 4x4 divisions. I thought if the border were only 1 pixel in width, that would allow people to completely change the background for the new month, but certain objects like dragons could have a tail that spans multiple months.
Sooz
I was thinking more having the months be their own individual files, but that might be a lot of work for nothing special. vOv It just hits me in the urge to organize things into NEAT UND TIDY sections.
Sooz
Double postan to advertise the debut of the exciting logo quilt!

ARE YOU DELIGHTED? I BET YOU ARE!
Jeroen_Sol
author=Sooz
Double postan to advertise the debut of the exciting logo quilt!

ARE YOU DELIGHTED? I BET YOU ARE!

I'm gonna steal that tactic.
RMN pixel quilt calendar 2014
The finished quilt on the OP has gone all broken-link, jes saiyan.