I NEED OPINIONS ON MY SPECIAL MENU FOR THE LEGACY SAGA REMAKE

Pages: 1
For those of you that don't know, the special menu from my RPG Maker 2003 game Legacy Saga was the core part of most the special features. Re-creating it for RPG Maker VX Ace has been very annoying, but I THINK I have the final product. In the previous game I had a feature called the Star Point System. It's been re-named to the Gem Point System. Well, here's a screen shot of the RPG Maker VX Ace version, I need to know what you all think.

masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
You may want to extend the spaces in "Gem Shard Menu" a bit more, but otherwise it looks very nice.
Between each word is 3 spaces, I was concidering making it 5 spaces
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You need more space between the words, yeah.

The text gets closer to the right side of the box than the left, which looks bad because the text is left-aligned. Expand the gem window box out to the right a bit.

The solid-color windowskin is sort of ugly. I can't fault anyone for not liking the way VX stretches out windowskins, but did you know you can make a tiled windowskin also? Just put self.stretch = false in the window's code somewhere. (I like to put that line right in Window_Base's initialization so it affects the entire game.) Then you can make a tiled pattern for your windowskin if you want.
author=LockeZ
You need more space between the words, yeah.

The text gets closer to the right side of the box than the left, which looks bad because the text is left-aligned. Expand the gem window box out to the right a bit.

The solid-color windowskin is sort of ugly. I can't fault anyone for not liking the way VX stretches out windowskins, but did you know you can make a tiled windowskin also? Just put self.stretch = false in the window's code somewhere. (I like to put that line right in Window_Base's initialization so it affects the entire game.) Then you can make a tiled pattern for your windowskin if you want.

This menu is all tileset based, so I'm afraid I can't seem to figure a way around it being just a solid color.

**EDIT #1**

Here's the final product... again (hopefully.)

Pages: 1