2-DAY DO SOMETHING CHALLENGE!

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I've been drawing a lot and trying to decide on a style for my next game! I wanted to do more with mechanics as well, but I got the flu :(
If we have until tomorrow I will try to finish my game by then. I only have to work on the events and battles...the hardest thing of many games...god do I hate RPG's...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's not 2-day MAKE A WHOLE GAME Challenge, for what it's worth.

My 2-day goal was to finish working with a partner on the redesign of the Magitek class in my Final Fantasy MUD. We succeeded! It went in play yesterday and is now available to players, since it's an online game.
Like LockeZ said - It's not 2-day start-new-game, though you can do that. You can finish an old one. You can just work on one. You can do LP/LTs. You can do resources and commissions.

Just do something. ;p
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
EVERY EVENT IS A REASON TO START A NEW GAME
Speaking of games, I'm almost done with the first dungeon.

I guess I'll consider the version I upload an early alpha, since I have a ton more ideas I can put into it.
FINISHED MY PROJECT BUT I CAN ONLY SEND TOMORROW BECAUSE MY FIRM WILL CLOSE IN 2 MINUTES XOXO KISSES BEHOLD MY NEW DUNGEON CRAWLER TOMORROW YAYYYYYY ~ ♥

i know i'm no craze but i tried
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm no craze so I got nothing done whatsoever.

Just another two days in the owl's life.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
serio you made a hero for WYRM WARRIORS so

you did SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
THE DAY IS YET YOUNG
author=LockeZ
If any of you are looking for something to do, two days would be a perfect amount of time to learn the basics of how to use SMBX and submit a level for the Zelda event that's going on right now.

Today I finished kakariko villige , I'll have mo' details later...
Well, my time is up. Here's my report:

I aimed to do at least 10 maps for my current game and 5 or more Let's Plays. It didn't quite turn out that way.

On the mapping side of things, I did end up with the ten maps I wanted, but unfortunately I had to redo three of them after a power outage left me screaming "Nooooo! I just finished that!" at the ceiling. But, hey, reached my goal~

On the Let's Play side of things... well, thanks to the extreme heat I've been really listless and a bit dopey - not in a good way. So the first video didn't capture the footage. I turned it onto an mp3 for the luls. The second LP... well, I was not my enthusiastic, crazy, charming, demented self so I decided not to do more afterwards. At least, not until it cooled down a bit.

It's still hot.

That said, I did a few other things in lieu of the LPs.
Two characters created for Craze's New Game. One day I'm sure he'll actually make a game called that. He'll have to - he's fast running out of names to use for his games, I'm sure.
I also did some brainstorming. Neato.
And resource gathering/editing which is always fun.
Worked on an old game of mine (one of my first!) by tutting over my backwards approach to eventing back then and redoing some of it. Yes, I was once a noob. (Sidenote: Can we lobby for a new link colour? This one just blends into the normal text a bit too much. Maybe a lighter blue?)
Lastly, I did a bit of graphics testing for a friend - just mapping with tiles.

So, to round up, I did most of what I wanted to do, though I'm still a bit annoyed about the LPs (and the fucking weather. Gimme a break!). Still, I'm proud of getting as much done as I did, though next time I'll try to do better. I have now set myself a record to beat.

Yes, that was part of the reason I asked you to make a record of what you got done because that's what the next one will be about - beating your first one.

...Craze, you be crazy. Just think of what your next one will have to entail, dude.
I did the least, lol, only found out about it today, Anywho, Here: My Doohicky
Today (actually within the last few hours) I've been making some short, simple tracks for kyrsty's 2-day gam project because I wanted an excuse to make some music within constraints ._.

Apartment

Dank Market

+ One more coming up shortly.

(I'm working off kyrsty's timezone because this is for her project :V )
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Almost finished spriting for my first scene! Plus sketched up and scanned poses for the protag and antag. So that's... 5 animated NPCs, plus 80% of a 6th, and 3 sets of sketches.

Oh, and some stuff for Craze's game. SO EXCITED about that one! :D

Overall, not quite what I was intending to get done, but still progress!
Heart of Night

(Extremely crappy alpha version)

Going to bed now. Feedback and stuf.....zzzz
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
My TWO-DAY Challenge summed up in 6 seconds of video: https://vine.co/v/hL9xX30Ulil

-lots of concept art
-added particle effects and other polish to Wizzeruga
-died of the flu

Hooray!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Well, my time's up, I'm pretty sure- even though I'll still keep working on my stuff (I've been sick-ish all day, and it's stinking hot, which isn't a good combo for productivity).

I completed about 5 maps, all fancy-like, added some scripts, nutted out the basic plot, and got a number of the intro scenes done as well as including some 'gameplay' (very minor stuff, but it breaks it up a bit so its not a constant stream of cutscenes).
I'm about to go and set up the portraits for in-game scenes. I won't be posting a game page for it just yet since i don't want to live up to that whole 'your 2 days of dedication are an inspiration to us all'
The grinding with game chill and work exhausted me so I ended up sleeping most of the time yesterday >_<;

But I did get some stuff done-ish. Mostly drawing cover art concepts so many times (at least like 7x?). I did finally figure out how to ease something in the intro of Destitute to be a lot more...smoother. So yeah, I guess that's at least something ._.