WYRM WARRIORS! DESIGN A CHARACTER!

Pages: first prev 123456 last
I'm just glad to see you living up to your name~ ^.^
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Craze
MY DO SOMETHING TIME SLOT IS OVER... WHAT HAVE I DONE?????

Holy jeez, dude, you're a machine!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
AND I just released the fixed-up version of Game Chill entry, haha.

too bad i'm not as good at risk of rain as i am productive with gam mak i guess.
Keep up the gam mak! Looking forward to playing with this one. :)
I like what LockeZ and Byah have said. I think I should summarize it in a few sentences, just to clarify this is exactly what we're talking about.

Lantwese (23yo) is the splitting image of Weylin (14yo) by reason of great cosmic coincidence. Weylin, several months before the game has started, inadvertently sets the lair of a huge group of evil cultists on fire, as is predicted of him. Now as the rumours spread, he is lauded as some kind of village hero, having burnt down the HQ of the evil guys that had plagued them for so many years before.

Now we come to Ms. Lantwese, who being a con artist, chooses to con people out of their money by offering door-to-door insurance policies from "the hero Weylin". Weylin can save you from the possibility of hideous monsters invading and reaping your crop, for only a monthly fee of 99.99 gp, all rights reserved. So, that happens. And then she buggers off. Every. Single. Time.

We can always add on the possibility of them being twins sent through time or whatever, or just jokingly reference it during the game, I don't know what. But therein lies the gist of it, and take it as you may.

Should I edit my bio to suit?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Glad you guys are figuring the Lantwese/Weylin bit out!

Alright, so, I'm going to start a topic about designing non-dungeon places in the world to visit either tonight or tomorrow. This topic will stay open, and there is room for a few more characters (like 3-4 at most?), as long as people make sure the graphic hasn't been used already.

If anybody has any issues with a character, speak now or... well, you won't have to hold your peace, but necroposting is bad so speak now?
@thatbennyguy: Why're you asking us, just do it! :P
You could of course add some tragic reasons for why she's scamming people out of money, but eh, it's not like we're writing a 2382382809 page world-class novel here! :o
There is place for another character?
Just asking...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We have plenty of characters now, but feel free to help out by submitting a dungeon, or by mapping almost anything.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Weel you have the Quartz Cavern for Time Shenanigans- but a simpler take is that Weylin is a legendary hero of the past, and Lantwese a descendant who uses said legend to hoodwink her victims.
Pages: first prev 123456 last