SHADOWS OF EVIL - WINGS OF TIME

Pages: 1
I realize this might not be the right place but I have tried asking the dev for help but get no answer - my problem is that the game in chapter 3 after I do the princess's part the game shifts to the next sister= dialogue starts the game comes up "game Over" I have downloaded again but to no avail - would anyone have played this game and could they help =many thanks
May be one of two things.
Either you have a demo version and that's the sudden cut off and end of the demo.
OR it's a bug. Did your main character die in the last fight you were in? It happens sometimes that if all the characters are removed from the party and a dead one left in it, after an autoevent finishes (in this case, a cutscene) the game reads the party as dead.

What I suggest is either revert to an older save file if you have one (this is why you should save in separate slots each time) or edit that part of the game yourself to include a full party restore within the actual cutscene event.
Thank you for your answer - I have a full party just starting the new section - they speak then start to walk the Game Over - I have not done anything but read the cutscene - not sure abot how to edit the game as suggested
Pages: 1