gameplay review

2. Unity, Luxaren Allure
screen shot review - DONE -
gameplay review

COMPLETED REVIEWS:

Milennin, FADE
UPRC, Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy 2

HOW IT WORKS:

I will not be taking anymore request. I have a list of 7 games that piled in. After that I will stop the reviews so I can spend more time on my game. There will be two active ones at a time. It will be a two part review. 1) A screenshot review, I'll look at your games pictures and present thoughts just based on that. 2) A gameplay review, I will then play the game and provide feedback on how the game runs as a whole. After the review is done all together, I can still provide feedback just keep in mind I have other peoples reviews that will come first. I will take all requests as they come, If I decided to put a halt on the requests I will let everyone know.
What kind of review is it going to be? Is it an official review that you would submit on the game page? Would it be rated? ;)
author=Mr_Detective
What kind of review is it going to be? Is it an official review that you would submit on the game page? Would it be rated? ;)

They will official reviews for the site and yes I will be doing ratings, but obviously I'll keep in mind that they are demos.
unity
You're magical to me.
This certainly is incentive to get my demo done sooner :D
author=unity
This certainly is incentive to get my demo done sooner :D

Great, looking forward to it. I already have a few that I really want to review, I'll be putting a few on my lineup later today.
author=UPRC
Well hey, knock yourself out if you want! http://rpgmaker.net/games/5722/

Added you to 3rd on the lineup. There's one more spot left for now, then it's closed up till I do atleast two of them.

@Link: I signed up, if demos are accepted then yay for me lol. If not, not to big a deal, I got the 360 version.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For fun and profit (mostly fun): Okiku, Star Apprentice

I'd like to note that this demo doesn't technically "end". Explore as much as possible, get into a few encounters, use the Wand everywhere, etc.

Wait. I don't have anything regarding how to use the Wand in the manual, or anywhere in the game proper. Oh boy. This... could be bad!
author=Marrend
For fun and profit (mostly fun): Okiku, Star Apprentice

I'd like to note that this demo doesn't technically "end". Explore as much as possible, get into a few encounters, use the Wand everywhere, etc.

Wait. I don't have anything regarding how to use the Wand in the manual, or anywhere in the game proper. Oh boy. This... could be bad!

Ok :) you are spot number 4. No more requests for the time being thank you guys.
unity
You're magical to me.
You should maybe switch me and UPRC (or put mine on the bottom of the list) because mine's not quite done yet. :D
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Tales from Zilmurik, if you think you're man enough.
Thanks everyone, I got plenty of projects to take a look at I can't wait.

@Unity, I am doing that. Just haven't edited the lineup yet.
unity
You're magical to me.
Cool, just checking :D
I've decided I'm not going to do official reviews. I've tried a lot of demos so far and most of them wouldn't get a high score and seeing as they are just short demos, it wouldn't be fair. Instead I'm just going to private message the creator with tips and suggestions.
author=Jparker1984
I've decided I'm not going to do official reviews. I've tried a lot of demos so far and most of them wouldn't get a high score and seeing as they are just short demos, it wouldn't be fair. Instead I'm just going to private message the creator with tips and suggestions.

Would you give it a shot? - http://rpgmaker.net/games/5874/
You don't have to play the whole thing, just enough to provide some feedback since it's pretty long.
@Raze & Sated: Sure no problem, I'll start on them in a few days. Thanks.
I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my demo, it's only 1/2 hour or so: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6064/
I'm mostly unsure about the difficulty, but just general feedback would be great!
Pages: first 12 next last