3. Space Funeral
4. The Longing Ribbon
5. I'm Scared of Girls
6. Kinetic Cipher (Again)
7. The Blue Contestant
8. Leo & Leah
9. Clock of Atonement
10. Professor McLogic Saves the Day
I haven't put much thought into this and am going by poor memory.

1. Menagerie (VXA)
2. Castle Chase (VX)
3. Cell Chamber (XP)
4. Spinel's Core (XP)
5. Ahriman's Prophecy (2K)
6. Dungeons (XP)
7. The Legacy of Zalgoth (XP)
8. Crepusculum (XP)
9. Utopian Chaos (XP)
10. Akasha Seal (XP)
author=Amy

1. Menagerie (VXA)
2. Castle Chase (VX)
3. Cell Chamber (XP)
4. Spinel's Core (XP)
6. Dungeons (XP)
8. Crepusculum (XP)
9. Utopian Chaos (XP)
10. Akasha Seal (XP)

I've never heard of any of those games. :O
author=calunio
x2
It's amazing how many MASSIVE GAMES never spread between sites. There's so much to be discovered :o I've never heard of most of the first post to be honest.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=calunio
author=Amy

1. Menagerie (VXA)
2. Castle Chase (VX)
3. Cell Chamber (XP)
4. Spinel's Core (XP)
6. Dungeons (XP)
8. Crepusculum (XP)
9. Utopian Chaos (XP)
10. Akasha Seal (XP)

prolly cause the first game on the list has 46 downloads, and the ones under that are presumably less popular

maybe they're all totally amazing and just terrible at marketing though
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=LockeZ
author=calunio
author=Amy

1. Menagerie (VXA)
2. Castle Chase (VX)
3. Cell Chamber (XP)
4. Spinel's Core (XP)
6. Dungeons (XP)
8. Crepusculum (XP)
9. Utopian Chaos (XP)
10. Akasha Seal (XP)
prolly cause the first game on the list has 46 downloads, and the ones under that are presumably less popular

maybe they're all totally amazing and just terrible at marketing though
They're very popular, just not on RMN. There are several great and popular RM games out there whose creator just never came here. That there are people in the RM community who have never heard of Akasha Seal brings a tear to my eye.
GW and RMN went through the "Fuck you RMXP" phase during the 2006-2010 years for some reason. No support, no acknowledgement (and in GW's case anything RM was outright ridiculed). Delusions of grandeur, back then. Visions of "general purpose game site!!" filled their eyes.

And then RMN ended up with a stick-in-the-mud old fogey who pined for the good ol' RM days for a leader, and RMVXA (and to a lesser extent, RMVX) was embraced wholeheartedly.

EDIT:
now that there has been some consolidation in the userbase, I think that the community as a whole has gotten stronger, and we can share tales of our exploits from the past 8 years...
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Yeah, back then, there was a ton of trolling and harassment for just about any game on RMN that was made in RMXP. I was more a regular of .org and RRR at the time and to them, RMN had a reputation for being extremely elitist and stuck in the past. The general attitude was to not post your game here because of the anti-RMXP sentiment. As a result, a lot of those big name RMXP titles never made it over here.
author=Sailerius
Yeah, back then, there was a ton of trolling and harassment for just about any game on RMN that was made in RMXP. I was more a regular of .org and RRR at the time and to them, RMN had a reputation for being extremely elitist and stuck in the past. The general attitude was to not post your game here because of the anti-RMXP sentiment. As a result, a lot of those big name RMXP titles never made it over here.
Yeah, that was a hold-over from the transition of chunks of the GW userbase over to RMN. And it was stupid.

I would still love it if those creators would take the time to submit their games here, even though it is years after the fact.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
My list so far (might change as I continue playing more games):

1. Master of the Wind (RMXP, by the way)
2. I Miss the Sunrise
3. Star Stealing Prince
4. The Drop
5. Homework Salesman
6. X-Noir (still in progress)
7. The Reconstruction (also RMXP)
8. Labyrinthine Dreams
9. The Grumpy Knight
1. Touhou - Wandering Souls
2. Fleuret Blanc.
3. I Miss the Sunrise
4. The Drop
5. Aetherion
6. Pokemon Reborn
7. Homework Salesman
8. Embric of Wulfhammer´s Castle
9. Star Stealing Prince
10. Avarice

Updated the list. Looking at the screenshots, Fleuret Blanc and Pokemon Reborn look really cool. I also didn't recognize any of the games from Amy's list except Ahriman's Prophecy. XP games used to have a home at RMXP.org, but that's gone now.
Looks like it's gonna be between ABL and Alter A.I.L.A for top spot. Even though I didn't post my fav games earlier, this is what I have so far:

1) Ara Fell ( boy, did this game influence my mapping )
2) Homework Salesman
3) Star Stealing Prince
4) Hero's Realm
5) Kinectic Cipher ( Again )

That's my Top 5. For now...
Professor_Q
"Life is a riddle I wish I had the answer for..."
Okay, here goes!

1. Love and War: Act I
2. The Way (counting the entire series, 1-6)
3. Romancing Walker
4. Leo and Leah
5. Happy Birthday
6. Three The Hard Way
7. Sunset over Imdahl
8. A Blurred Line
9. Wither
10. A Home Far Away

Honourable mentions: OFF, The Tiamat Sacrament, Last Scenario, In The Name of the Rose... and so forth. =)

(I was going to list "ten overrated games", as well, but that'd probably get me banned.)
(I was going to list "ten overrated games", as well, but that'd probably get me banned.)

I often wonder when people don't list my favorites in their lists if they just haven't played them or played them and didn't like them anyway.

For me... if I go through the first 11 games (place 1-9, since 3 games are tied on place 9):
- 2 are my personal favorites too
- 3 I consider overrated
- 1 I admit that it is well designed and just not "my type" of game
- 5 I didn't play

(I won't put names.)
I've got the very feel that the final top 10 will feature monothematic fantasy games only, and that's very sad...
author=Sated
The current top three only features one such game.
Sorry.

I'm not sorry