THE TOP RM GAMES OF ALL TIME

Tau
RMN sex symbol
I remember Cell Chamber and Chrono Crisis being the only XP games to get through well off at GW. Especially CC as I often saw the guys super sized signature everywhere advertising the game.
1. The Witch's House. That game has a special place in my heart.
2. .flow
3. Lain's Horrible Adventure
4. Paranormal Syndrome
5. Alice Mare
6. Re:Kinder
7. The Mirror Lied
8. Happy Birthday
9. Corpse Party.
10. Pom Gets Wifi. Don't shoot me.
author=KadyCandy
Don't shoot me.

@KadyCandy Hey. Alice Mare is made in Wolf RPG Editor, which unfortunately means it isn't allowed on the list. Would you like to reorder the thing?
author=thatbennyguy
81=Romancing Walker2k3Flare20085

Umm...Romancing Walker was not completed in 2008. I believe it was completed way back in 2001 (if you have actually played the game, you'll see the copyright year put as 2001 on the intro screen...). And Romancing Walker was made in 2k, not 2k3...

That said, here is my top 10:

1) Seraphic Blue (originally made by Tempura; completed in 2004)
2) Nocturne Rebirth (made by Cogwheel; completed in 2009) (It's actually a pretty popular Japanese RPG Maker XP game, if you count foreign RPG Maker games)
3) Alter AILA Genesis
4) Exit Fate
5) Dhux's Scar
6) Last Scenario (by SCF; completed in 2007)
7) Homework Salesman
8) Star Stealing Prince
9) Hero's Realm
10) I Miss the Sunrise

Honorary mentions: Romancing Walker, Ara Fell, Three the Hard Way and Visions & Voices

EDIT: And isn't Alter AILA Variant supposed to be cancelled and not 2011?

EDIT2: Dang, I forgot about Hero's Realm! Added in.
author=eplipswich
4) Exit Fate

FINALLY. I was getting lonely being the only person to mention it so far.
Updated with changes suggested by eplipswich.
1. The Way
2. The Tiamat Sacrament
3. Exit Fate
4. Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy
5. Dragon Quest Legacy of the Lost
6. The Longing Ribbon
7. The Reconstruction
8. Demon Legacy
9. Laxius Power( not sure if this one can make the list but oh well.)
10.Retsu Arashi Psychic Storm

Also there is another game I can't seem to remember that started me on my path on rpgmaker games. The name started with devil or demon something. Devil Hunter? I just remember that was the first rpgmaker game i really got engrossed by. The Way will always have a special place in my heart as well, it was just so different than anything else at the time.
1. Exit Fate
2. Alter A.I.L.A Genesis
3. Forever's End (would be higher if completed)
4. A Blurred Line
5. I Miss The Sunrise
6. Star Stealing Prince
7. Phantom Legacy
8. Starless Umbra (would be higher if completed)
9. Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy
10. Legends of Illarion

Honorable mentions(too many): Legend of the Philosopher's Stone, The Frozen World, Visions & Voices, Hero's Realm, Nocturne: Rebirth, Arafell, Dhux's Scar, Balmung Cycle, LCPANES Terminal, Zephyr Skies: The Winter Sage, Neo Jado, Ascendance, and Legacies of Dondoran.

There are several other hidden gems that I've yet to play, so I'm elated that this thread exists. Looks like I got a lot of downloading to do.
author=thatbennyguy
@KadyCandy Hey. Alice Mare is made in Wolf RPG Editor, which unfortunately means it isn't allowed on the list. Would you like to reorder the thing?

Oh, then put Standstill Girl for Alice Mare.
1. Love and War: Act I
2. Crystalis: Sonata of the Far-Away Sky
3. Forever's End
4. SkyE
5. Ara Fell
6. Tale of Exile
7. Irisu Syndrome
8. Lands of Lunori
9. Avarice
10. Everlasting Journey
Some release corrections. I know the list is going by RMN release dates, but considering RMN started in 2007, and most old games were just being reposted, a lot of them are wrong.

A Blurred Line 2000
The Way 2006 (the final ep)
Backstage 2005
Legion Saga (first game is 2001, 3rd one is 2002) not sure if votes are for the entire series or just the first one.
The Longing Ribbon 2005
Iron Gaia - 2k - 2004
Kindred Saga - 2001
Three the Hard Way - 2003
A Butterfly's Song - 2003
The Blue Contestant - 2003
Until My Finest Hour - 2002
Book of Three - 2001
The Frozen World - 2003

I'm going mostly by memory or 'date modified' on files.
1. To The Moon
3. Leo & Leah
4. Spirit Legends
5. Lisa: the First
6. Final Fantasy Black Moon Prophecy
7. Ib
8. Subject
9. Heartache 101
10. Pom Gets WiFi
1. A Blurred Line
2. NigSek: A Monster's Tale
3. Demon Legacy
4. The Way
5. Three the Hard Way
6. Phantom Legacy
7. Balmung Saga
8. Tyrant God Saga: Altered Perception
9. Kindred Saga
10. Wine & Roses
Updated.

@Darken Thank you for your many kind corrections of the release dates! You are awesome.

@rhb84 I could only find precious little info about Retsu Arashi: Psychic Storm. Do you happen to know the engine/developer/year it was made? If you do, then that would be fantastic.

@KadyCandy Holy crap. Terry Cavanagh says this about Standstill girl: "Everyone play this, it’s really really good". Terry Cavanagh made fantastic indie games such as VVVVVV, Don't Look Back, and Super Hexagon. He's like a gaming legend, and if he says it's good then it must be good. I think I better check that out.

author=steve_bennett
1. To The Moon
3. Leo & Leah
4. Spirit Legends
5. Lisa: the First
6. Final Fantasy Black Moon Prophecy
7. Ib
8. Subject
9. Heartache 101
10. Pom Gets WiFi

You missed #2.
author=thatbennyguy
@rhb84 I could only find precious little info about Retsu Arashi: Psychic Storm. Do you happen to know the engine/developer/year it was made? If you do, then that would be fantastic.

RM2K, Skyman07, 2005
author=Darken
author=thatbennyguy
RM2K, Skyman07, 2005

You're an RM encyclopedia and a genius. Gracias.
Here's my top 10:

1. A Blurred Line
2. To The Moon
3. Quintessence - The Blighted Venom
4. Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate
5. Star Stealing Prince
6. Ara Fell
7. Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis
8. Vacant Sky: Contention
9. Starless Umbra
10. Yume Nikki

Honorable Mention: I Miss The Sunrise and Avarice

Glad to see A Blurred Line at the top of the list - that might be my all time favorite game (RPGMaker or not), and I'm still waiting for Line's End!
I see Spirit Legends got put on here and has "?"s by all the info... Just letting you know I created the game, in VXA, finished in 2013. Hope that helps, and thanks for voting for it!