ARE THERE ANY GOOD VOICE ACTORS FOR CHILD CHARACTERS ON HER

Pages: 1
Hello, I was just wondering are there any good voice actors for child characters on here?
There might be but if you're gonna get some it might be an idea to give people more details - there's a huge difference between a 3 year old and a 13 year old and people might like a view of the characters first.

In general, the more details you put in the more chance of replies. The more replies you get, the more chance of finding that one person who fits.
author=ig299
Thanks.

LOL, really. He said you should supply more details about what you want in terms of age and what not and your reply is... thanks. Atleast we now have all the details.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you just need inconsolable crying, Mawk's got a few of various ages locked up in his basement.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Jparker1984
He said...

Liberty is a "she". This has been a public service announcement.

Don't worry, the sarcasm with the rest of your post was not lost on me.
Yes, I am a she. :DDD

Also, why wasn't this in Help area? :MOVED:
author=Liberty
Yes, I am a she. :DDD

Also, why wasn't this in Help area? :MOVED:

Oh geez my bad lol, I did in fact know that.

author=LockeZ
If you just need inconsolable crying, Mawk's got a few of various ages locked up in his basement.

Can I get one of those locked up basement children. My daughter needs a playmate.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
"daughter"
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Jparker1984
author=Sooz
"daughter"
???

I think she is implying that your daughter is also a "locked up basement-child." Or something.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I am just saying usually people do not recognise a kid you grabbed out of the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese as yours.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For some weird reason, I thought it was a spelling correction.

Never mind, never mind!
author=Sooz
I am just saying usually people do not recognise a kid you grabbed out of the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese as yours.

LOL, to funny. I say that because just two days ago for her 3rd birthday, my wife and I took her to Chuck E Cheese.
Sooz
author=Jparker1984
LOL, to funny. I say that because just two days ago for her 3rd birthday, my wife and I took her to from Chuck E Cheese.

FIXED :V
I also just noticed the title for this topic says

"Are there any good voice actors for child characters on her."

I know he meant here, but still. I'm not even sure how to reply to that error.

Guys, seriously. He's asking about the movie that just came out. Sorry man, there were no child actors that I recall. Might want to try The Hunger Games?
Sooz
author=Jparker1984
I also just noticed the title for this topic says

"Are there any good voice actors for child characters on her."

I know he meant here, but still. I'm not even sure how to reply to that error.

Well, I mean it's usually spelled "hurr," but I'm not going to argue with someone's hip-hop transcription.
Pages: 1