Hello guys, nice to meet you all :) thank you so much ^^

My name Modicha Kiya, well my nickname actually ^^
I love Final Fantasy series, even I can't play all the series >_<
Square Enix also :)

aaaaannnd maybe that's all xDDD
cckckckck see ya guys :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Heya, Kiya! Welcome to RMN! Post lots and contribute muchly!
author=Marrend
Heya, Kiya! Welcome to RMN! Post lots and contribute muchly!

hhehehhe, thank you t(^_^)
Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! Contribute lots!
author=Kiya
I love Final Fantasy series

And I tought we could be friends...!
author=JJJ7
author=Kiya
I love Final Fantasy series
And I tought we could be friends...!

hheheh okay bro ^_^ we all can be friend, thank you very much :')
author=kentona
Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay! Contribute lots!

Yes, sir kentona :) I'll try to contribute a lot ^_^
If you’re a fan of the older Final Fantasies, then you’re an amazing person to me. :)

If you’re a fan of the NEWER Final Fantasies, well…

Either way – welcome to the winning team. While we do make games here, we’re also slowly preparing ourselves, through the power of donations and ad revenue, to secretly purchase the Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League by sometime in 2018.Then, with Kentona in charge, we plan to move the franchise to Saskatchewan and hopefully win a cup by 2030, many years before the Vancouver Canucks even win one.

Post lots and contribute the best you can here, ‘kay? Remember, makerscore is life. ^^
unity
You're magical to me.
Once we secure the Nashville Predators, can we force them to do spriting work for me?
author=Addit
If you’re a fan of the older Final Fantasies, then you’re an amazing person to me. :)

If you’re a fan of the NEWER Final Fantasies, well…

Honestly, I already knew about FF series when I was at Elementary School >_< I never knew about gaming entire my past till someone gaves me this Epic Game (I owe her kindness) :) FF VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2, I continue FF XII. Current, I still don't have any console to play it, but soon I hope ^_^
author=Addit
Post lots and contribute the best you can here, ‘kay? Remember, makerscore is life. ^^

Okay sir :) thank you very much, I'll keep that in mind t(^-^)
Good luck anyways :) hope your team win a cup ^^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kiya
Honestly, I already knew about FF series when I was at Elementary School >_< I never knew about gaming entire my past till someone gaves me this Epic Game (I owe her kindness) :) FF VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2, I continue FF XII. Current, I still don't have any console to play it, but soon I hope ^_^

Man, this almost sounds like me. I might have known about the FF series, but I think I only actually played the first game, and even then, it was on somebody else's system. Didn't really think too much of it at the time. The next thing I knew, it was '98, and one of my friends broke out a Game Informer with Final Fantasy VII in it. I was like, "Um... okay? That was fast!" because I was a stupid, and American. Again, I didn't think much of it at the time, but come a couple years later, I get introduced to the SNES iterations through emulation, and I was like, "Whoa. What the hell was I missing out on?"
author=Marrend
"Whoa. What the hell was I missing out on?"

The first sentences in my mind just like you t( ^_^) FF series is universal I guess, hope we don't have to limited ourselves and our differences :)
author=Kiya
hope your team win a cup ^^

:(

*sigh*
Pages: 1