HOW TO MAKE PARADOX EVENT

Pages: 1

Hello guys, this is my first post :) I just wanna ask you about, what "Event" should I put to make Paradox Event? You know, like press enter to a hole or wall, it'll transfer you to other tiles or even maps (maybe dungeon/secret place). There's two option like "Proceed" or "Going Back" in this case, if we keep choose the right way we can get to a place contain treasure on it. I meant, like you know choose: right, left, left and right or similar things. And when we keep choose the wrong answer, we still get to the place, but can't open any treasure on it. Is Switch and Set Event Location is the way to create this Paradox Event? ^_^
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I am not sure what you're talking about. I think that Google Translate is ruining your sentences.

If I understand correctly, I think you need to use a variable. Start a variable at 0. If the player makes the correct decision, increase the variable by 1. When the player arrives at the final room, you can have events that only occur if the variable is at the right number. For example, if the player needs to choose the correct direction four times, then you can make an event that requires the variable to be at least 4. Use the checkboxes on the left side of the event to make the event require that the variable is high enough.

If the player goes backwards, teleport him to the entrance of the forest, and set the variable to 0. When the player reaches the end, set the variable to 0.
I see, thank you very much sir ^^ I'm sorry, my english so messed up >_< thank you once again ^^ btw, how do I upload my project here? so I can show you :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kiya
btw, how do I upload my project here? so I can show you :)

Hover your mouse over your user title. There will be a "Manage Games" link that you can click. Doing so will have a page that has a friendly little button labeled "Submit New Game". Fill out the game's title, a short description, then a long description. After that, post at least three screenshots.

If you get denied, there's a few threads that may be helpful. For game descriptions, use this thread. For screenshots, use this thread. Uploading images into your locker is a method to share your images for the screenshot thread, but it's certainly not the only way.

I still feel like I'm missing something, but, meh.
author=Marrend
Hover your mouse over your user title. There will be a "Manage Games" link that you can click. Doing so will have a page that has a friendly little button labeled "Submit New Game". Fill out the game's title, a short description, then a long description. After that, post at least three screenshots.

If you get denied, there's a few threads that may be helpful. For game descriptions, use this thread. For screenshots, use this thread. Uploading images into your locker is a method to share your images for the screenshot thread, but it's certainly not the only way.

I still feel like I'm missing something, but, meh.

okay thank you very much sir ^_^ I thought "Manage Games" for commercial-use t(^_^) I can't thank you enough :)
author=Kiya
Hello guys, this is my first post :) I just wanna ask you about, what "Event" should I put to make Paradox Event? You know, like press enter to a hole or wall, it'll transfer you to other tiles or even maps (maybe dungeon/secret place). There's two option like "Proceed" or "Going Back" in this case, if we keep choose the right way we can get to a place contain treasure on it. I meant, like you know choose: right, left, left and right or similar things. And when we keep choose the wrong answer, we still get to the place, but can't open any treasure on it. Is Switch and Set Event Location is the way to create this Paradox Event? ^_^

I understand what he is saying. I will do a tutorial video on some ways to do what you are trying to do :)
author=Incarnate
I understand what he is saying. I will do a tutorial video on some ways to do what you are trying to do :)

AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you very much sir Incarnate, I really am thank you T_T #tears of joy

I can't thank you enough to you guys also :) I'll learn it step-by-step :)
Pages: 1