DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE "MAN OF STEEL" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Ok then, new question. Who here honestly thinks that Electra and Man Of Steel are on the same level. So far me and Feldschlacht IV think otherwise.
Yeah Electra was horribly bad, like, objectively bad. I can't really entertain an intelligent reasoning that puts both the movies on the same level except for subjective dislike.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Yeah Electra was horribly bad, like, objectively bad. I can't really entertain an intelligent reasoning that puts both the movies on the same level except for subjective dislike.

Right. I'm by no means saying Man Of Steel is a great perfect movie, but there's no way it's same level as Electra. Yeah I know it's that dudes oppinion but still...
What? Elektra? I don't even...

Man of Steel wasn't that bad. It was entertaining, just ridiculously corny with a lot of mind numbingly stupid bits.
Saying something else is way worse doesn't make eating shit any better.
I guess I don't think the movie was that bad? It was, I dunno, middle of the road, maybe below average in the realm of superhero movies? But I can't think of any reason why it would be considered terrible.
author=Darken

See I don't know about that. I'm sure shit is nasty as hell (never personally had any), but I'd imagine if you throw some ranch on it and even some bacon. It's likley to taste a little better, because bacon makes everything better... even shit.
author=Jparker1984
author=Darken
See I don't know about that. I'm sure shit is nasty as hell (never personally had any), but I'd imagine if you throw some ranch on it and even some bacon. It's likley to taste a little better, because bacon makes everything better... even shit.

WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE WHEN IT IS LUNCH TIME. :|

But hey, if it's shit you guys want...

author=UPRC
author=Jparker1984
author=Darken
WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE WHEN IT IS LUNCH TIME. :|

But hey, if it's shit you guys want...

LOL this has gone WAY off topic, but oh well. Does anyone know who Shit Pickle is? It's a character from the Angry Video Game Nerd.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Yep, enjoyed it very much.
I found it to be similar to the Dark Knight trilogy.

The movies are finally allowing the superheros to be real.
If they must, they will kill the bad goys :) I realized goys was misspelled, should have been guys but then I'm part Jewish so decided to leave goys :) hahaha
author=Linkis
Yep, enjoyed it very much.
I found it to be similar to the Dark Knight trilogy.

The movies are finally allowing the superheros to be real.
If they must, they will kill the bad goys :) I realized goys was misspelled, should have been guys but then I'm part Jewish so decided to leave goys :) hahaha

I'm a tad upset that the sequel, if you want to call it that. Will be "Batman VS Superman." Even more upset they have Ben Affleck as Batman, not that he's a bad actor. He just don't seem to fit the Batman mold. Also, he was Dare Devil... another DC character. Where's Christian Bale.
Daredevil is a Marvel character. So I think he is the first actor that has played a superhero from both big comic book houses.

Also Affleck could make an excellent Batman. Or at least an excellent Bruce Wayne. Which really is the important thing since Batman is just a suit and could be anyone. (and if he is to keep up with Superman I guess he'll be mostly CGI anyway)

Bale was really not a very memorable Bruce Wayne. He did okay as a brooding ninja but not as some kind of socialite playboy.
author=Shinan
Daredevil is a Marvel character. So I think he is the first actor that has played a superhero from both big comic book houses.

Also Affleck could make an excellent Batman. Or at least an excellent Bruce Wayne. Which really is the important thing since Batman is just a suit and could be anyone. (and if he is to keep up with Superman I guess he'll be mostly CGI anyway)

Bale was really not a very memorable Bruce Wayne. He did okay as a brooding ninja but not as some kind of socialite playboy.

Wow, he is Marvel. Don't know how I made that mistake. I disagree, I think Bale was the best Batman to date. I know the Michael Keenan fan boys will hate this. I thought Bale did a great job in and outside of the bat suit. He was very good at masking the dark depression he felt to the public eye.
Will Arnett was the best Batman though.

author=Shinan
Will Arnett was the best Batman though.

I laughed so hard seeing this.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I don't know. I found Man of Steel to be pretty fun to watch. Sure, in terms of story and all it really wasn't that great and lacked depth, but hey, super-people beating each other up and tons of collateral damage always strikes a smile with me.

At least this is better than Superman Returns.
author=Ratty524
I don't know. I found Man of Steel to be pretty fun to watch. Sure, in terms of story and all it really wasn't that great and lacked depth, but hey, super-people beating each other up and tons of collateral damage always strikes a smile with me.

At least this is better than Superman Returns.

Superman Returns... so there is a movie that Electra is better then, just kidding. It was bad though. Funny thing is, didn't Superman Returns score better on rotten tomatoes then Man Of Steel?
Man of Steel was mediocre. Enjoyable at times, but lacking in interesting character development. They really screwed up Jon Kent's character.
Pages: first prev 123 next last