GAME MAKER STUDIO STANDARD FREE UNTIL 3/2/14

Pages: 1
Thank you for the heads up. A link or further information would have been helpful, just so you know, but I appreciate you sharing this with us.

For anyone wondering, I don't know if there's a place where you can directly download the standard version for free.

Here's what I did:

If you go to https://www.yoyogames.com/studio you'll notice that the Standard version costs money. Download the (limited) Free version.

When you run the program, you're presented with a screen asking you which version you want to use. At this stage the Standard version still says it requires a licence, so choose the (limited) Free version on the far left.

Once you've updated the program and restarted it, you'll get the same selection screen, but this time the Standard version no longer requires a licence. It asks for your email instead. Put in the email you want to register with and follow the instructions, and you can upgrade your version to Standard for free

I hope that helps.
It seems like I already got this for free. Still haven't used it.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Another one of Game maker Standard gone free.
Well they should replace the free version to Standard version now. Making Standard version for free forever now.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Link_2112
It seems like I already got this for free. Still haven't used it.

Ha-ha-ha! *sigh*
It meens that it was success at free limited time :( again ! Ugly i say
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
and wil be for a few days more. which update channel do you suggest?
*Edit ok seems ok now .
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Doublepostdoublepostdoublepostdoublepost
Pages: 1