SEEKING WRITING ASSISTANCE

Pages: 1
Right to the point: If there are any individuals out there who have a knack for writing some snazzy dialogue that would be interested in assisting me to write the dialogue for Dragon Fantasy: Remade, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

What I'm looking for is someone who knows what they're doing, is capable, and can liven up the words of a character while keeping them IN character. I'm not asking for someone to write the script for me by any means, but once I have written the base I'd like to be able to pass it off to someone who may be able to inject some flavorful dialogue where there may have been none. I'd be looking to know if the dialogue flowed properly, if it felt natural, if the characters stayed IN character, or perhaps I could have worded/explained something differently, etc. And if you should feel that there's something missing that you'd like to add? Go right ahead! But I would need to approve said addition should that happen.

Have any doubts about my capabilities? Look to my profile. I'm perfectly able to finish a game, even if it does take some time.
This sounds right up my alley, but I'm already engaged with some other projects that are eating up a significant amount of my time. If you're willing to put up with progress being a bit attenuated until I get some other stuff out of the way though, I'd be happy to work on it.

If you want to show me some of the existing dialogue, we can see if you're happy with what I can make of it.
Excellent! I'd love to take you up on that offer, but I hope you'll excuse my willingness to send more than a small sample your way; sending the entire script would be far easier than presenting a portion, then explaining the events up until that point. From there, you're free to pick and choose what you'd like.

Expect a PM to be fired your way in the near future, good sir! I'm in no rush by any means, so take as long as you'd like. That's the best thing about this RPG Maker business: there's no release or due date! I'd rather take my time and make something good than hurriedly release something and regret the poor state that I released it to the public in.

Pages: 1