IS THERE A FFT RECRUITMENT SCRIPT (REQUEST/QUESTION)

Pages: 1
Hi there!

I was wondering if there is a script for RPGM VXA that mimics the recruiting feature from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (where the player goes to a 'shop' to hire new mercenaries).

(Here's an image to show feature I mean):
You don't need a script for this. It can be setup through an event by using variables, and conditional branches. Take some time to experiment with events, and you can pull this off. :)
It's going to be one heck of a challenge. XD
Shouldn't be too hard with events, would just be long :P. Only thing I think you would need a script for is having actor clones. So your party can have like 3 warriors and 2 mages ect.
If you want to have an unlimited number of potential recruits, you'll probably need at least one piece of scripting to keep adding characters to the "database" (I put it in quotation marks because technically you're not editing the database on the fly, just the variable that stores the information). And because of the nature of a dynamic database, you'll also probably need a piece of script to keep calling the Change Name and possibly the list of existing characters.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
If I recall correctly I set this up in To Arms! (virtually an FFT fangame) using at least primarily old fashioned eventing.

Yep, did it with events:

Pages: 1