FROM DEVIANTART.

Pages: 1
Hello, my name is Nelly "Evosium" M.

I'm an artist from Deviantart. Although I'm still practicing my art style, I wish to learn more about RPG Maker. I managed to buy it from Steam. While I am willing to toy around with it and learn from experience, sometimes I do look up tutorials.

If I ever do manage to make a full game, I hope to know the process of submitting it for people to play. I'm not really trying to be famous in a short time; I'm just someone wanting to fulfill a desire of mine. Successful games or not, I'm just happy to finally produce a game.

And that's about it. Thank you for reading!

-Evosium-
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author='New to RMN?' article
How do I submit a game?
Click on the "Submissions" tab on the tool bar at the top of any RMN Page and select "Submit game." You will be given the opportunity to create a game profile. You cannot add a game download until your game is approved. You are also required to upload at least 3 screenshots. To do this, after submitting your game, click on the "Submissions" tab and edit your gameprofile submission, and then go to the image section to upload screenshots. For a more detailed walkthrough on how to submit an image, read this article.

*Edit: Welcome to Alpha Complex RMN! Happiness Having fun is mandatory.
Submissions -> Submit Game!

Welcome to RMN, and good luck with the game creation!
sinn
the original sinn
Woo, i am from DA too! :D
Pages: 1