NEED ASSISTANCE FINISHING RPG

Pages: 1
Shadow_Satey
One is the loneliest number.
Hello,

I am looking to receiving help finishing a game that I've been working on for a very long time. No matter what I do I keep going back to it and editing it, but it's gotten to the point that I can no longer do this by myself. I am requesting assistance to help finish this game.

Details about the game are: It is a "classic" turn-based style RPG with that classic "Final Fantasy" feel.

I may need help re-writing, or editing the story, characters, or plot. I may need assistance handling the database of the game, including writing interesting scenes, battles, and leveling progression.

I am looking for assistance in side-quests and overall completion of this game, so that I can get it out the door for people to experience.

I cannot pay, and the game will be free to download, but you will get your name in the credits, and be recognized for your effort. This would be a team-based assignment, and I would need help collaborating on what would make this the best game possible, even though it is a simple RPG.

If you have more questions, or would like to help, please contact me via PM, or leave your details in the comments below.

Thank you all for your time. :)

~Shadow_Satey
I'm not much for testing, (I don't have the patience), but I'm certainly willing to be a creative dump. I like to think that I'm a rather adept writer, and poetry is my passion, (Along with making games of course!) In any case, if you have a set storyboard and/or dialogue, I'd be more than willing to give it a look over and tell you my thoughts on the quality and flow. I'm no Writing professor, but I can handle the nuances of the English language a wee bit better than some of the denizens of the internet.

Besides, I love writing stories and dialogue, that's the best part of an RPG, in my opinion at least. If you'd appreciate my help, just make it known, and I'll sned you my contact details. Either that, or you can just PM me whatever you want to dump on me. I'm cool either way.

Good Luck!
Make sure there's a cat. The internet digs cats.
Shadow_Satey
author=Arandomgamemaker

I'll be sure to remember that. ;)
Why not make a game page for your project, then make a blog asking for some help? That way they'll be linked straight to pictures of what you have so far, a summary of the game story and can tell whether they like the idea or not. A Help blog will also appear in this forum too.

(To make a game page just hover over 'Submissions' in the top bar and choose Submit Game, then follow the steps. Easy~ And you don't have to put an upload online until you're ready (also, if you have an upload you want a tester to check out, you can upload it to your page with the Testers only choice ticked, then add the testers to your page as testers and they'll be the ones who can download it. The rest of the site won't know it even exists! And, uh, free, reliable hosting?)

Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
author=Arandomgamemaker

That didn't work well for rpg called Such a Kitty (it's on site, either VX or Ace).

Anyway, inclusion of bunny, panda or other "cute" animal would be welcomed.
Shadow_Satey
author=Liberty
Why not make a game page for your project, then make a blog asking for some help? That way they'll be linked straight to pictures of what you have so far, a summary of the game story and can tell whether they like the idea or not. A Help blog will also appear in this forum too.

(To make a game page just hover over 'Submissions' in the top bar and choose Submit Game, then follow the steps. Easy~ And you don't have to put an upload online until you're ready (also, if you have an upload you want a tester to check out, you can upload it to your page with the Testers only choice ticked, then add the testers to your page as testers and they'll be the ones who can download it. The rest of the site won't know it even exists! And, uh, free, reliable hosting?)

Thank you for that information. :)
Pages: 1