YOUR FAVORITE GAME EVER!

Easy. Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.

I love everything about the game. I can ring off so many reasons as to why this is my favourite game of all time, but instead I'll just say that I've beaten this game more than any other I've ever played. I still play through Ogre Battle at least once a year, and it's fun as the first time every single play through.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've probably said this a billion times at time point (Maybe it just feels that way), but, the combination of Might and Magic IV - Clouds of Xeen and Might and Magic V - Darkside of Xeen that is World of Xeen.
I'm a big fan of horror games, so I would probably have to say Silent Hill 2 or 1.
Just such a great atmosphere that you can forgive it the somewhat clunky controls. And barely any relying on jumpscares, the ones being there is well thought out instead of "Waah I pop out from this door when you pass it!".
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Final Fantasy IX
I CAN'T PICK ONE!!!!! BUT

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Soul Hackers
Snatcher
Earthbound
Killer7
Hell Night
Exile/XZR 2 (The Nihon Telenet/RioT action RPG, not the CRPG)
Lunar the Silver Star (Sega CD version)
Valis 3
Ys 1&2
Gunstar Heroes
...those are my desert island games.
Diablo 2 LOD, no question, sooo many hours played, and I keep coming back for more (after many years of offline-only SP play, I finally made a "decent" runeword, RIFT, for my kicksin, and she, literally, kicks SO MUCH ASS). The graphics don't age at all, the gameplay and loot hunting is super addicting, and the story and the lore (contrary to what some people think) are actually quite deep and interesting, just try to read every NPC conversation at least once.

Original Guild Wars is close second place and more than deserves mentioning. Over 1200+ hours played, the game was the perfect MMO for me, because (especially after Nightfall), you could go through the whole game solo, with just henchmen and heroes. It has a special place in my heart, because I started playing back in vanilla, and kept playing as the game grew and me with it. I no longer play, but the game will always have a place in my heart.

A bit OT: The sequels to both of these game don't even hold a candle to their predecessors, and have been a massive disappointment to me (crap story and itemization/customization of D3 compared to D2, and the terrible zerg-fest that is GW2 compared to GW1, what happened to the awesome tactical combat...).
Normal pc game
Stalker call of pripyat
rpg maker game:
hybris rebirth
That’s a toughie, but I’m going to go with Super Mario Bros. 3 for my overall number one choice.

Despite it being almost 25 years old and on an incredibly old console that sometimes doesn’t like to work properly for some odd reason, I still pop it in my old NES once and a while – give it a good ol’ fashion blowdown - and play the ever-loving shit out of it. Although I don’t mind playing the Super Mario All Stars version of it or even via emulator - you just can’t beat it on the original grey box! The old memories of playing that game with my little brother as Luigi all day long while remembering waiting in line at the video store with my dad to pick it up for almost an hour long because it was the thing to buy back then I will always treasure. It was like the first big-time blockbuster gaming title for me and almost single handily turned me into not just a Mario and Nintendo fan but a gaming enthusiast as well.
Ocarina of Time followed closely by Skyward Sword.
I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE!
A tie between Resonance of Fate, Final Fantasy Tactics, Parasite Eve, and Dragon Age Origins.
I should have mentioned this before,
but the game you choose, from now on,
is the only one you can play for the rest of your life!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
author=JJJ7

I am okay with this.
author=JJJ7

Chrono Cross has so many characters that I'm sure I would never play the same playthrough twice, so that's not a big deal for me.

Plus I could listen to Time's Scar forever.
This is a hard one. In terms of replayability, I really, really loved Dungeon Fighter Online, and I've sunk more hours into that than anything. With consoles, I probably sunk more time into Super Smash Bros Melee (though Brawl is definitely the better game) than anything else. For RPGs, my top three are Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, and Legend of Mana. Cross was a beautiful game, but I think Valkyrie Profile has some of my favorite storytelling in an RPG, even if some of the short stories fell flat. Legend of Mana is so underrated it hurts--some of the best systems and aesthetics I've seen in an RPG. I also found a lot of the characters to be incredibly charming, and, even if there wasn't one cohesive storyline, some of the arcs had emotional punch.
author=wildwes
author=JJJ7
I am okay with this.

ditto
Tough to pick just one, but I'm going with Star Ocean: Second Story. It's just freaking epic.
I love Star Ocean Second Story, but my god do I hate the 2+ hour intro. Whenever I want to play that game again from start to finish, that always puts me off at first. Aside from that, what an incredible game. Best of the series!
author=JJJ7

Aw yea
My favorite games of 2013 are :
Grand Theft Auto V
Super Mario 3D World

Instant Gaming