COMMUNITY, I NEED YOUR HELP WITH A NAME :)

Pages: 1
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
Hello everyone, long time not posting here, I'm still busy with a lot of things but anyway, some friends and I want to make a band playing video game music, but I'm not good with the names and neither my friends haha, so, I was thinking if some of you want us to share some ideas about the name, we are most interested on old school video game music, but that doesn't means all the themes will be old school.

Thanks in advance :)
I hope you and your friends are just doing this for fun, because unless it's non-profit, you might have copyright issues to worry about.

Anyway, as for a name, just take a reference to old video games and put a clever spin on it:

The Dusty Cartridges
Blow On Me
A&B
8-Bitch
3 Lives Till Hell
Artificial Difficulty

The possibilities are endless!
CastorOnline
Yeah, just for fun, playing at video game and comics convs, etc... Thanks for the ideas!
"Miserable Pile of Secrets" would be cool but far too long haha
Try game name generators
They dish out quirky JRPG names like these
author=S32
A&B
Artificial Difficulty

I like these. Subtle.
UUDDLRLRBA
Neo Retro
Nintendo Hard
Select Start
Tap for Combo
UreNui.

It's maori for something.
MegaBit
OPM
Shoot the Core or "Destroy Them All!"
HardKore (add a bunch of umlauts for no reason)
Engage Ridley
Heaven or Hell (Or anything Guilty Gear related, since half of the characters and moves in that game are named after metal bands)

Also, be sure to introduce yourself with "the more we play, the harder we get!"

author=kentona
UUDDLRLRBA
Woe to anyone introducing that band.

author=S32
Blow On Me
8-Bitch
3 Lives Till Hell
lol those are amazing. Maybe you should take all of them and just change your band's name every gig.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pixel Zombie
Nightmare Mode
Minus World
Turntable Undead
Octorock
CastorOnline
Wow! Thanks for the ideas, there are very good ones!! Artificial Difficultyand, Megabit and Nightmare Mode are the ones that catch more my attention, but I need to check all the ideas too with all the other members of the band.
The Dusty Cartridges, Blow On Me, and Artificial Difficulty are my faves
Smashing buttons
Combohead
Crystal Jam
The Saving Stones
The Black Eyed Mages
Exp Fighters
The Leech Boys
Zack Sabbath

Edit: Those who rock!
Pages: 1