HOW TO GET THE VALUE OF AN ACTOR'S TP AND STORE IT IN A VARIABLE?

Pages: 1
So, in a game I'm making, I want one of the characters to uncontrollably shift into a new combat mode at the end of a turn where their TP hits 100.

The problem is, I can't find any way to "get" the value of that actor's TP to store in a variable that I can check how much it's at. :S

I'm assuming I can do this via a script call, but I'm really not sure how.

Anyone know how to do that?

EDIT: ...This might be in the wrong section...>_>
It's simple, it's like this:

$game_variables[some_id] = $game_actors[actor_id].tp

I think. I don't remember exactly where the current actor data is stored, I think it's $game_actors but I can't verify it at work. I can check sometime tonight though if the above doesn't work.

(That you can't do this through normal variable assignment is really dumb, wtg enterbrain)
I can confirm that $game_actors is where the information is stored.

The key difference between the variable ID number and the actor ID number is that, where the variable ID will be the exact number you see in game, the actor ID will be one less than the number you see in the database.
author=Travio
I can confirm that $game_actors is where the information is stored.

The key difference between the variable ID number and the actor ID number is that, where the variable ID will be the exact number you see in game, the actor ID will be one less than the number you see in the database.

Curse you inconsistent zero-based indexing!

(thanks for the backup)
author=GreatRedSpirit

(thanks for the backup)

Yeah, this stuff really ought to be consistent.
author=Aegix_Drakan
author=GreatRedSpirit

(thanks for the backup)
Yeah, this stuff really ought to be consistent.

It's not hard to make it consistent within RPG Maker! You just need to rewrite all the code and oh god...
Pages: 1