WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE VX ACE HERO?

Pages: 1
Mine is Ernest,
Don't ask why, It's just like that.
You mean Sairen, right? ;p
I've got a thing for Sairen and Elicia. ^.^
Yeah, he must mean Sairen~

I've got plenty of love for Ulrika and Sairen myself.
No!
Not Sairen! Ernest!
Sairen is the character inspired by Ernest!
Nope, sorry. Sairen is Sairen. I have no idea who Ernest is. (Also, that character is, to me, forever female. Sorry but it is so.)
author=JJJ7
No!
Not Sairen! Ernest!
Sairen is the character inspired by Ernest!

Actually Sairen came out before Ernest. Lookwise they -almost- have a similar hair. More noticeable in his/her concept sketches.

My favorite is ...Naia's base. She has no name though.
Oh, I forgot about Ksi, too. I love me some Ksi~<3 (And Mrrn - that's unnamed pink-haired cat girl. ^.^)

So... Sairen, Elicia, Ksi and Mrrn. I have no males on my list... Fine, Rick and Ryoma. Dunno, I like the ethnicity and boyish look of Rick, but Ryoma is manly as fuck~<3

Oh, wait. Where' the hell is Ksi from? I know she's one of the RTP but which?! I just realised she's not Ace RTP. Is she from DS?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
From the VX Ace RTP, I'd go with Seer Dell Alice and Tome Rick.

From original VX, I'd go with the lower-left Oscar-variant in Actor2 and Okiku's prototype the lower-right sorceress, also in Actor2. I don't think these two have "names", but I could be proven wrong.
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Actually Sairen came out before Ernest.

Didn't knew that...
Still they are like two diferent characters,right?

Wait! So Enterbrain ispired in Sairen to create Ernest!? nah...
author=Arandomgamemaker
Isabelle. Honestly people >_>

I second you!

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Earnest and Isabelle are awesome. Especially the flower-girl witch. I'd pair them with Natalie and Topknot Samurai Dude (too lazy to look up his name) as a party.

Edit: bic y u necro
im professional achievement farmer
Pages: 1