5%
Wheat bread for life!
11%
I can't eat bread.
2%
I hate bread!
5%

Pages: first 12 next last
Simple question that needs answering once and for all.
Hell yeah.

Bread's my shit. Always has, always will be.
I only eat white bread but I do think it tastes pretty awesome. My opinion is not fully represented in this poll :/
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Rice and wheat sandwiches are all I can afford!
Bread is dangerous, yo!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It's the best thing since sliced bread!

What? Somebody was bound to make this joke.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I eat bread every day, but I secretly hate it and wish it never existed. Just like I hate those people who feast upon the lamb and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats. If I had the choice to live on rice and noodles for the rest of my life and never touch bread again, I would immediately take it.

Maybe I should move to Japan...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Jeroen_Sol
...feast upon the lamb and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats...

Skip a bit, Brother.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=Jeroen_Sol
Maybe I should move to Japan...
馬鹿!日本人は大幅にパンを楽しんで、彼らはパンを焼く約漫画を持っている!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Bread is useful as an edible way to pick up food. However, it's not really "food" itself, any more than the collagen casing they put around sausages. If you can taste the bread, it's failing at its job.
^ You need to expand your horizons beyond basic loaves. A quality french bread is as nom-able as a full sandwich.

I'll just sit there and eat plain bread all day. It's delicious, and a great source of tummy-filling.
Their melodies are nice, but I can only take so much of the sappy lyrics and falsetto singing.
author=ankylo
Bread is dangerous, yo!
I like to live dangerously. My favourite kind of bread is Pain Bread. You can only get it in Canada.
Pain Bread has like, the best ring to it ever. Woah.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
They don´t only have pain bread in Canada, they also have it in France.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
First civilized food in history, man. When you're hunting Wooly Mammoths and gathering berries, you don't think too much about recipe's, herbs, and spices until you realize that sprinkling some of these dried leaves on your sabertooth steak makes it taste nifty (yes, I said nifty).

First thing a society does with it's food that's creative is grind flour and make some kind of bread with it. Bread, bread, more bread. I make in my little kitchen honey loaf, pumpkin bread, french bread, butter loaf, bagels, banana-nut bread, and sour dough.

Ahh...
Flour, sugar, salt, yeast, extra virgin olive oil and water...gift of the gods!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Antilurker77
I can't say no to good garlic bread.
I can't say no to bread. Period.

Especially when toasted or grilled for my breakfast sandwiches.
Pages: first 12 next last