[XP] PERMANENT SWITCHES AND MUSIC ROOMS?

Pages: 1
Hi, I am currently in need of help for two things:

1. Permanent Switches
Is it possible to have permanent switches in XP? Such that if a switch is active, it will be active forever, even if you start a new game. This is so that I can make it such that pictures in my picture gallery script are permanently unlocked. But I'm not sure how to do it.

2. Music Room Script
Does anyone have a music room script which can allow players to listen to game music?

Thanks!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Switches tranferred across saved games? Would be difficult, you'd need a script that changes how save files work, so that you can load your partial data from a separate system save and also save the correct set of data to it every time the player saves his game. That sounds like kind of a ton of work to do from scratch, see if you can find a script that does something similar...

You don't need a special script for a music room though, you just need any of the dozen or so message systems, so you can create a very large choice message box with dozens of options the player can select. So that one's easy. I would say to probably use CCoa's Universal Message System, unless it conflicts with one of your other scripts, in which case there are several other alternatives.
I'm interested - can you teach me how to do the permanent switches thing? Do you have a script for it?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
No, it would probably take me the better part of a work week to figure out how to do it. That is why I said it would be difficult and you would need to find a script that does something similar.
A pity. I've found something similar for RPG VX Ace: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/6462-global-save-file-by-skul/ but I've already gone too far into game development to switch game engines now. Is this script potentially convertible?
Pages: 1