WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS

Pages: 1
Ok, so in my other two posts some people were saying I have two accounts, BUT I DONT, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING, CAUSE IM NEW HERE l, like idk why u keep saying I have two accounts. SO PLEASE TELL ME EHAT UR TALKING ABOIT
You're posting under two different usernames.

artix6566
and
artix5455

Pretty much, two accounts is about the only explanation there.
unity
You're magical to me.
Account #1: artix5455

Account #2: artix6566

You've been flip-floping between these two accounts when you've been posting about SRPG 95.

EDIT: In other words, what Travio said. :P
^ That ^
And it's against the rules.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
#shmup anyone?

There's proof you are and making a spectacle of it doesn't help your case.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It could be two totally different people who just happen to live or work at the same building, use the same faux-fantasyish name for their handle, have the same type of OCD that causes them to affix numbers to their username in the same way, are both interested in the same questions about SRPG 95, and created their RMN accounts five minutes apart, all by total coincidence even though they've never met.
... I wanted to use 5455 but its taken so. I used 6566 but I dint own 5455 I DONT REMEMBER EVERTRRRR MAKING A ACCOUNT HERE BEFOTE THIS ACCOUNT
I'm actuly REALLY confused I don't remember posting under two account, ??????? I'm so tricking confused no damn joke OMG SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST I FORGOT, AND IM USING THIS SITE ON PHONE AND COMPUTER BUT I DONT REMEMBER USING TWO ACCOUNTS, IM SO CINFUSED
User was warned for this post
Are you the world's worst troll?
No I'm actually serious I am not trolling, this site is out to get me
Odd that you're the only one ever to have this issue when we have a lot of people who access the site via both mobile and computer. When you use the site you have to log in. To post like you have been you'd have to log out, log in under another name, post, log out, relog in as someone else, post and continue doing so.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Holy shit how did I miss this? This is a comedy gold mine right here!
HEY GUYS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MY CHARACTER GO BOOM IN RPG MEKUR VX AJS, HOW DO I INTO EXPLOSIONS AND STUFF ALSO I LOVE LONG SENTENCES SO CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP READING WHILE I TYPE NONSENSE WITHOUT PAUSING TO THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM TYPING AT ALL ALSO I LIKE BREAD IT'S AWESOME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I JUST SAW A THREAD ABOUT BREAD WHICH IS WHY I SUDDENLY THOUGHT ABOUT BREAD BUT REALLY I WANT BIG BIG EXPLOSIONS IN VX AJS PLEASE HELP OK I TRIED FOR A FULL 10 SECONDS TO MAKE BIG EXPLOSIONS AND THEN MY BRAIN GOT TIRED SO NOW I WANT YOU TO DO IT FOR ME IS THAT OK?
ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION THE EXPLOSIONS SHOULD BE REALLY REALLY BIG OK?
unity
You're magical to me.
Set the character's "GO BOOM" attribute to 11. Done. Also make sure to check the box that says AWESOME GAME and uncheck the box that says UNFUN TRAINWRECK. Clearly, the developers thought of everything in the game-making powerhouse that is RPG Mekur VX AJS. ...Except that they removed half of the good features from RPG Mekur VX AJR and you have to put them back with scripts.
Pages: 1